Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[Max] I need help! / Re: Discrepency between Beauty and Light Mix
« Last post by dj_buckley on Today at 22:12:16 »
Corona and DCC version?

Corona 11 Hotfix 1 - not sure what you mean by DCC
« Last post by dj_buckley on Today at 22:10:19 »
I always found this to be the case as well, although very minor, so I never really even bothered to do PS overlay to check. I thought it's byproduct of some order-of-operation or layering method, etc..

Yeh it's more obvious when you view the whole image, but I think even that crop is signifcant enough.  If its perceptible just from switching from Light Mix to Beauty in the frame buffer then it needs fixing imo
Here is a sample scene that shows a basic version of the setup.  Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Hello!

I am working on an Xpresso rig where I need to end user to drop a texture into my user data slot and this would become the texture for an emissive texture on a plane in the scene.  I have the setup working correctly in Redshift, so I know My methodology is working overall.  It's all simple set driver/driven stuff.

With Corona, when I drag the material into the Xpresso window, there is no port for Emission Texture, only Color (& Color R,G,B) - am I missing something?  Connecting to the color port isn't working and when I try to manually drag the texture field from attributes to the node, it lets me make a Texture port, but it won't let me connect anything to it.  Weirdly, I can choose Texture from the OUTPUT side of the node but that does nothing to help me.

Any thoughts here?  I realize this is an obscure request.

Thanks,

e.
« Last post by Juraj on Today at 22:01:39 »
I always found this to be the case as well, although very minor, so I never really even bothered to do PS overlay to check. I thought it's byproduct of some order-of-operation or layering method, etc..
« Last post by TomG on Today at 21:37:39 »
Corona and DCC version?
Gallery / Re: Santal
« Last post by jojorender on Today at 21:08:31 »
Wow, this is very cool.
Great framing, great light and great edits. Love all the details - flying embers… holy shhhh.
The day to night time-lapse looks amazing too (except one “darkish blinky” frame in the middle)

I think your animation has perfect pacing. A lot of archviz animations tend to hold shots a bit too long…
Ok, maybe cut the Porsche magic light show a bit and show us a Gecko hunting instead?
I assume the car is there to give us a little break from architecture, but you know what they say about rich people and their cars… yep, no room for malibus.

Have you been to Tarifa? It feels like the windiest place on earth. Maybe a nod in this direction would have been cool…

Sorry for rambling… I think you guys are great and should do this 3D thing professionally!!!
« Last post by dj_buckley on Today at 20:56:27 »
Open these two on top of each other in PS and switch between the layers.  They're not identical and they should be.
[C4D] Daily Builds / Long Saving And Loading Times With 15 May Daily
« Last post by ozankar on Today at 19:15:39 »
Problem is similar with the previous daily. I waited for new daily to be fixed but it still remains. Saving and loading times too long.

I tested on my file and found that it might be related to Corona Bitmap Shader.

First I converted all my materials to Corona Physical and all shaders to Corona Shaders. It tooks 58 seconds to save and 70 seconds to open.
Then i converted Corona Bitmap Shaders to Cinema Bitmap Shaders (just file), it tooks 7 seconds to save and 20 seconds to open.

(It was not more than 1 seconds with the Corona 11)

This might help you to fix problem.

I think i saw script or plugin for camera control with gamepad many years ago, but maybe it's just a false memory. Have you considered to buy spacemouse or similar control device for improved navigation experience?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10