Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
[Max] I need help! / Re: Discrepency between Beauty and Light Mix
« Last post by Avi on 2024-05-17, 16:26:41 »
Hi,

The scene is still needed for our investigation so when we fix the issue, we will test it in the reported scenes if it is working well or not.

Just a tip: You can always simplify your scene and send only the part that is causing the issue, it can save you all that hassle.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Discrepency between Beauty and Light Mix
« Last post by dj_buckley on 2024-05-17, 15:28:36 »
Response from support -

"Hello,

After discussing this issue with our devs, it seems like they are aware about this issue, and it is currently logged in our system. It is currently being investigated. According to our devs, this can rarely happen when user uses UHD or 4K cache.

We will let you know if there are any updates on this."

Would have been good to know that before I spent half a day sorting the scene out ready for upload then waiting ages for the 6GB file to actually upload
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Displacement map rendered jagged
« Last post by mac_bean on 2024-05-17, 14:46:49 »
Have you tried to lower the pixels of the displacement to 1 in the render settings?
Yes, i did.

Also, have you checked the mesh, is it clean and with uniform polygons?
How do you mean?

In the preview of the material editor it also shows that the displacement will become jagged.
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Displacement map rendered jagged
« Last post by lollolo on 2024-05-17, 14:36:07 »
Have you tried to lower the pixels of the displacement to 1 in the render settings?
Also, have you checked the mesh, is it clean and with uniform polygons?
Gallery / The Ethereal Cradle
« Last post by Omegarender on 2024-05-17, 13:13:03 »

The Ethereal Cradle project, a collaboration between Tanevoo, Omegarender, and XX, explores how artificial intelligence can reshape architectural design, blending cutting-edge technology with innovative ideas.

Spanning 180,000 square meters in Amargosa Valley, Nevada, the project includes an academic and research complex, a production and research facility, an oasis, and a transport hub. It blends technological innovation with sustainable practices, incorporating solar panels for energy efficiency and a design that minimizes environmental impact.

The Ethereal Cradle is more than an architectural achievement; it represents the synthesis of diverse disciplines, merging technology, nature, and human creativity. It is a philosophical exploration into the enigma of artificial intelligence and its emergence in the heart of the arid desert.

Tanevoo, Omegarender, and XX merge their expertise in architecture, AI research, and archviz, propelling technology and design forward through a shared vision. XX intricately expanded upon the architectural concept, while Omegarender enriches the project with its prowess in architectural visualization. Meanwhile, Tanevoo contributes invaluable insights from AI research, culminating in a multifaceted team united by a singular vision.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Please, give your feedback in the comments

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: info@omegarnder.com
[C4D] I need help! / Displacement map rendered jagged
« Last post by mac_bean on 2024-05-17, 12:43:23 »
I try to recreate the textures of facade panels. (See the attached example)
To recreate this texture I use a Physical Material with a displacement map so that it becomes an infinite texture that I can place on the facade. Only the displacement is rendered a little bit jagged.

How do I get this line tight?
Is the use of displacement the correct one or are there better alternatives?
Gallery / Re: Audi RS7 – CGI
« Last post by TomG on 2024-05-17, 12:37:19 »
Hi! All the links to the photos in the thread are broken now, looks like something changed with wherever they were hosted - in case you want to correct for that to bring them back :)
Hi,

depending on your needs you could consider using the accurate formula I think. Just the gamma value as exponent is a quick approximation afaik and you end up with a deviation of about 6 (using 0 to 255) at values around 130. See chart: blue is simple gamma, green graph is what you can find everywhere as formula to convert (the low value cutoffs seem to depend on color space but I think using 0-255 does not resolve enough anyway in that range and I have not used them here).

Good Luck

I'm using Kuula, but as far as I know they support only Meta glasses. I don't use VR until there are more options on the market, I don't like the privacy policy they have.
Other than that, I never had issues with Kuula.
https://kuula.co/help/vr-mode

But it would be interesting to hear what others are doing and which software they are using.
[Max] I need help! / Re: CPU usage drops to ~10%
« Last post by maru on 2024-05-17, 11:11:56 »
I think it rarely happens and it would trigger an error message.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10