Author Topic: Corona for Cinema 4D Beta 1 daily build  (Read 211457 times)

2017-08-21, 15:25:40
Reply #390

Rhodesy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for the update Nikola. Assuming you manage to catch all the bugs you know about and there are no new ones. Do you anticipate this will be a fully featured release for DR? I gave it a try ages ago but have steered clear since as I just couldnt take the risk with errors.

Does it support multiple nodes working on a single image?

If so can we use the VFB with it to adjust tone mapping on the fly?

Cheers

2017-08-21, 15:37:35
Reply #391

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb
Thanks Nikola for update.
What other feature are update or enhanced, in feature list...?

Thanks.

Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.

2017-08-21, 16:21:29
Reply #392

Stavros.K

• Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys, is anybody here who has the same issue with round edges in the last daily build? Its not apllying...

2017-08-21, 16:31:37
Reply #393

Marian

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-08-21, 21:36:44
Reply #394

Mor4us

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MAD Imagery
Hey guys, is anybody here who has the same issue with round edges in the last daily build? Its not apllying...
The devs are aware of this already, unfortunately all available builds (latest daily and A6.4) are affected. So unless you're having an installer of a slightly older build on your hdd, there's no workaround right now.

2017-08-21, 22:08:05
Reply #395

Mor4us

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MAD Imagery
Hi All,

I would like to apologize for the daily build delay. Implementation of saving the render took a whole last week because Cinema does saving in the local render on its own, but in TeamRender we must reimplement whole saving logic ourselves for some reason. So it is not rocket science, but it is very time-consuming to test implement and check all possible combinations of saving options, but we are developers so it is our job and I don't want to make excuses. Fortunately, it is ready. Today I am fixing some bugs in edge cases which I found during testing of Teamrender and tomorrow I would like to test and to fix rendering of animations in Teamrender. This should be enough to release the next daily build.
Thanks for letting us know you're progressing from week to week. Really looking forward to your next build!

2017-08-22, 15:30:31
Reply #396

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb
Adding a multi-pass (compositing tag) in scene, at render command c4d quits.

Please check this also in new beta... if possible.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: 2017-08-27, 11:25:13 by iacdxb »
Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.

2017-08-23, 12:52:26
Reply #397

hog0

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i somehow cannot activate the current beta.. when i go to the link "https://corona-renderer.com/customer-zone/alpha" i get a 404 return.. is this a temp problem on your end or did i mess up something !? im in the middle of a project and cant renew the activation :S

2017-08-24, 13:48:00
Reply #398

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
i somehow cannot activate the current beta.. when i go to the link "https://corona-renderer.com/customer-zone/alpha" i get a 404 return.. is this a temp problem on your end or did i mess up something !? im in the middle of a project and cant renew the activation :S

Hi and sorry about that! We know about this issue and our IT guy is working on it! It should be fixed soon. We'll let you know when the C4D activation page is back online.

2017-08-24, 14:10:12
Reply #399

hog0

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-08-24, 15:16:05
Reply #400

houska

• Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile

2017-08-27, 05:48:21
Reply #401

mrittman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.mattrittman.com
Still no daily build 0_o
C4D is supposed to get interactive rendering by September 15... that ain't happenin.

2017-08-28, 13:10:40
Reply #402

houska

• Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Still no daily build 0_o
C4D is supposed to get interactive rendering by September 15... that ain't happenin.

Hey Matt!

We understand that you are a bit disappointed with the recent lack of daily builds in the C4D plugin, but rest assured that we're working hard on making the interactive functional by the deadline that we set. We managed to overcome the biggest hurdle and that is the C4D part of the IR and currently are working on updating the Corona side - scene data, lights, etc... This means that we already have a semi-functional prototype, which restarts the renderer every time you make a change in the IR but of course we want it to only update the changed objects. I think that the September 15th deadline is pretty realistic for a first release candidate.

Believe me that we would love to give you guys something to play with ASAP, but please look at it this way - if there's too many bugs and if it does not work the way the final version is planned to, many people would only be disappointed and we don't want that. We rather want to give you something more decent, which in turn also helps us get more constructive criticism.

Cestmir

2017-08-28, 13:16:01
Reply #403

nesha_2

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Cestmir. Sounds great! Thanks!

2017-08-28, 14:02:26
Reply #404

mrittman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.mattrittman.com
Thanks for the update houska :) That makes me feel a lot better. I just have high hopes for Corona, unlike a lot of other software out there right now. Really looking forward to the rebuilt material system. Thanks again!