Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Material ID for layered material
« Last post by bnji on Yesterday at 09:07:37 »
Hello @Börje,

At this moment, this is not possible as the nature of a layered material is that it is a material conformed by several materials (layers), so this is why it is not considered an ID assignment for this material type.
However, depending on your workflow, you can use different workarounds/alternatives, like using a Mask multi-pass, setting the same Material ID for all materials that are being used in the Layered material to extract this information/mask, and using that Material ID for the Mask multipass.
I hope this helps.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
[C4D] Feature Requests / Re: Corona camera Lister options
« Last post by bnji on Yesterday at 08:46:35 »
Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
This is definitely something I'll suggest to the dev team.
Once again, thank you so much for your feedback.

(Report ID=CC4D-728)
[C4D] Resolved Bugs / Re: Cosmos browser / not Corona 11 Materials
« Last post by eyelike on Yesterday at 08:38:26 »
Hello Tom, the new update corrected the problem ! Thx
Gallery / Marville
« Last post by Oxygen on 2024-05-22, 21:39:31 »

Marville

Architecture: BVL Architecture & ASB Architectures

The aquatic center at Parc des Sports de Marville in La Courneuve stands out for its contemporary and functional architecture, seamlessly integrated into the surrounding landscape through a sustainable approach, demonstrating a clear commitment to innovation and excellence in environmental preservation.
Equipped with cutting-edge facilities for swimming and water polo to be used during the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris, the center also offers a variety of spaces dedicated to leisure, providing an inclusive and dynamic atmosphere for all users.
With fluid lines and a striking presence, the complex transcends its sports function, emerging as a symbol of progress, modernity and well-being for its entire community.

Oxygen
www.oxygen.pt
info@oxygen.pt
[Scatter] Feature Requests / Animation offset
« Last post by JoachimArt on 2024-05-22, 21:07:12 »
Since CHaos scatter support animations, it would have been awesome if you could do time offsets so that you can f.instance animate a grass and offset for less repetition. Like Forest Pack has.
[C4D] I need help! / crash on IR when status 'cleaning up'
« Last post by Konichowaa on 2024-05-22, 20:43:25 »
Hi, since a couple days, I'm having trouble rendering in IR.

Cinema crashes when the number of configurated passes is done and the image is in cleaning up phase. if I set to 15, it crashes then showing 'cleaning up',
if I confige in render settings to go to 45 passes, it crashes then showing identical status.
It keeps rendering when set to 0 passes.

It happens only when working while rendering in IR.
So I start C4D, open a project, start rendering IR... all good.
now do anything like changing cameras or adding a boole for some ceiling cutouts, then when it reaches 15 passes: bam, crash

Already restarted my computer, and I have this issue on several projects and also on my colleages pc
I haven't installed anything new in the last weeks

is this a known issue? thanks for any help...

PS: win10 x64, 256GB Ram, AMD threadripper 3990X/3970X corona 11 HF1
« Last post by TomG on 2024-05-22, 18:35:19 »
Just to double check - I ran Cosmos today and there was an "Update available" bar across the top, so I updated; at which point I could replicate your results and see these materials that ought to be hidden. However, during my test in downloading and importing one of those (to get the "requires V-Ray" error message), ANOTHER update message popped up in the bottom right. On doing that update, the materials again correctly disappeared. Can you see if you have the message that there is another update available and update again please?

BTW I'm on Windows, with Max, so things may be different for you.
« Last post by TomG on 2024-05-22, 18:24:13 »
You don't need to list them all, just say that they are showing up and give one example (the screenshot from here is fine) :)
Hello Bnj,
I have tried today with another scene and it works!
the mystery remains, but I remember that I had changed one of the materials in the Cosmos model, maybe that's what was causing it to crash. I don't know, but if it happens again I'll be sure to let you know. Thx Bnj !
« Last post by eyelike on 2024-05-22, 16:58:06 »
Hello Tom, there are tons of vray materials, I am very sorry but I do not have time. (it's the last Cosmos update the problem for sure, yesterday it worked fine)
Best regards
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10