Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
During filling up the support request ...I noticed now the Hotfix2, let me try that...I just downloaded it...
[C4D] General Discussion / Re: Multilayer PSD with alpha
« Last post by alexes on Today at 09:49:40 »
I created a Photoshop Script for something similiar.

I had a project with 10+ renders, each having 12+ object buffers to be used as Photoshop masks. Because all my MultiPasses were neatly labeled, I didn't want to copy-paste the contents from each layer into a channel and do the same for each label 120 times.

This Photoshop script converts all the PSD layers to channels, with the option to skip hidden layers, skip the Background layer (BeautiPass), and delete all converted layers.

https://thriving-cobbler-829fa7.netlify.app/layers-to-channels.jsx

Cheers.
By latest version, you mean V11 Hotfix 2? Thanks for the update, I tried to recreate it but could not. We look forward to hearing from you. :)
(Report ID=CC4D-709)
I've edited the message...look my test above on pictures...anywat thanks I will do a report asap.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Blotchy lights?!
« Last post by maru on Today at 09:33:05 »
Thanks for reporting this. Could you please contact our support team at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and attach your problematic scene? We will do our best to find the culprit and provide a solution.
Thanks in advance!
[C4D] Bug Reporting / Re: Strange squares with Adaptive Light Solver
« Last post by maru on Today at 09:29:51 »
We have a very similar case reported for 3ds Max (Report ID=CMAX-852), but just in case, could you please share your scene with us at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Hello to all, I noticed on my renders (latest release of corona) some strange squares on walls.
No overlapping polygons and nothing else on the scene.

If I turn off the "adaptive light solver" the squares goes away...
Any tips?

EDIT:

find the solution. Seems to be the TONE MAP CONTROL shaders into the Panoramic photo on outside of the apartment, if I toggle the shader all squares disappears...I think there is a sort of bug here.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Blotchy lights?!
« Last post by ambiente on Today at 09:22:27 »
Hi,

Thanks for the response we tried this and unfortunately it didn't help!

Not sure what to try next?!

Thanks again

Off-Topic / Re: Any experience with EnvisionVR
« Last post by dj_buckley on Today at 00:00:09 »
No first hand experience other than a call with one of their sales team as you've had.

I struggled to understand their offering, their pricing, and how I'd price that back to clients.

It just want clear to me what they were offering and how I integrate it into my offering.
[Max] I need help! / Re: mapping help
« Last post by Erich on Yesterday at 22:28:56 »
I have been doing some more work on this issue and thought I would post an update. I have been able to get the displacement and label graphics to work as I need, but still struggling with the black, textured background that is supposed to go directly behind the bottle graphics. It also needs to be slightly smaller in size so as to fit within the area without the displacement and leave a small margin of clear glass all around the label. I have attached a new 3ds Max scene file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10