Author Topic: The Vipp Shelter  (Read 6806 times)

2015-05-26, 15:10:00

totinguis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Time Machine
Hi guys. This is my second personal Project made with corona. I'm more than happy with this renderer which has also become my production renderer. I also used corona scatter and it is a pretty nice plugin, still missing a few options though. I have to admit I miss a few features from vray like vfb regiĆ³n, a few render passes, render selected and so on. But the ease of use of corona and the quality/time ratio makes vray a no go.
Critics are very much appreciated.

Btw, there's also this image (Beetle Chair) which is part of my blog section "free stuff". I really like zbrushing things, particularly furniture. This section has been inactive for a while now but I plan to make available a new model every week. They will be corona exclusive since I no longer work with vray though the models already uploaded are still for vray. I will made them for corona soon. This one is still a work in progress. Also I you want some special model you can't find online, write me if you want and I'll see if I can do it ;-)

My blog:https://gastonsuarezpastor.wordpress.com/

« Last Edit: 2015-05-26, 15:15:18 by totinguis »

2015-05-27, 00:46:16
Reply #1

Ando

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The third image came up really nice. Good job mate.

I got half way though recreating the Vipp and waiting for some free time to finish it!

Any plans on making some interior shots?

2015-05-27, 14:57:02
Reply #2

totinguis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Time Machine
Yes I'm waiting to have some free time to finish them. I plan to do one more exterior shot from the river side facade and two or three interiors. Everything is already modelled, just need time to set up lighting and hit render :-).
Hope to see yours soon.

2015-05-27, 18:26:08
Reply #3

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
These are absolutely fantastic! My favourite shot is the low level view where you can see the detail in the leaves on the floor.

My only small criticism would be to make the rocks and tree bases blend in a bit more with the leaves (perhaps with some moss or shrubs?) - they look a bit too clean where they meet the leaves on the ground.
Vray who?

2015-05-27, 18:38:35
Reply #4

totinguis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Time Machine
Thank you for the kind words. And yes, you're right. Missed that one. Will address this in the next exterior shot. Thanks for the critic.

2015-05-28, 13:46:41
Reply #5

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
nice atmosphere and composition.

2015-06-01, 07:32:39
Reply #6

spadestick

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Excellent project! Are you an architect? What is the purpose of the handrail around the rood?
The small light about the signage needs more definition, currently it looks stuck on.

The hung lights in the first image are coming through the glass too strongly for some reason...

2015-06-04, 20:31:28
Reply #7

totinguis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Time Machine
Thanks, glad you like it. The rail at the up top of the shelter is used to place a ladder that goes arround the skylight so you can clean the windows :-) About the other two comments, you're right but didn't have time to fix them. In fact there are a couple more images I want to render from this project, I'm just waiting to have the spare time.