Author Topic: c4d fun stuff  (Read 5151 times)

2015-04-21, 13:35:07

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I thought that there is too much archviz here and i'd like to share some of my recent fun stuff. Made in c4d, corona and ps. Nothing serious, but maybe somebody will like them:)
Hope I will find some free time soon to try animation stuff, as I'm very pleased with the result of these stills and see a great potential in corona for motion graphic.
« Last Edit: 2015-04-21, 13:39:17 by Dmitriy Yemelianenko »

2015-04-21, 16:20:15
Reply #1

WorkFlow

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I thought that there is too much archviz here and i'd like to share some of my recent fun stuff. Made in c4d, corona and ps. Nothing serious, but maybe somebody will like them:)
Hope I will find some free time soon to try animation stuff, as I'm very pleased with the result of these stills and see a great potential in corona for motion graphic.

Great stuff! It is indeed nice too see some variation... and of course to see the C4D community growing!

I especially like the glowing blue "thing" in the first one - did you use some kind of sim or a deformer for that surface?
And is that simply a corona light inside a glas material with blue absorption?
Windows 10, Cinema4D R21.207, Corona 6.0

2015-04-21, 19:32:58
Reply #2

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for the kind words. As for this blue "thing", these are just several landscape objects alligned to the surface of the box with atom array for edges. And this is indeed simple corona light, but not inside. There are several rectangular lights plus one emission ring and thats it. The material is glass with absorbtion and bump(c4d noise).

2015-04-22, 13:10:57
Reply #3

WorkFlow

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for the kind words. As for this blue "thing", these are just several landscape objects alligned to the surface of the box with atom array for edges. And this is indeed simple corona light, but not inside. There are several rectangular lights plus one emission ring and thats it. The material is glass with absorbtion and bump(c4d noise).

well now that you say it, I recognize the landscape objects. Great use of it tho!
Could have sworn that there was a light inside - i really like that glowing effect, even tho I now know it's not really glowing :D

Keep up the good work!
Windows 10, Cinema4D R21.207, Corona 6.0

2015-04-22, 18:26:31
Reply #4

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks again, your words really matter. I'm not into motion graphic so I don't know how crappy my works are:)
I will keep posting this kind of stuff here.
« Last Edit: 2015-04-22, 20:08:43 by Dmitriy Yemelianenko »

2015-04-23, 20:13:16
Reply #5

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
One more. Comments and critique are welcome :)

2015-04-24, 09:43:48
Reply #6

4b4

• Active Users
    • View Profile
nice, some really good looking abstract stuff.

Can you share any info on how you did the planet image?

2015-04-24, 13:51:08
Reply #7

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I would be glad to share:)The "planet" is a hexahedron sphere with with mograph poly fx/random effector - for the destruction effect, with light object inside and simple spline used as a path for clonner object(glowing spheres). I have attached the screenshot so you can better understand everything.

2015-04-24, 21:28:15
Reply #8

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
the pink one and the horn
« Last Edit: 2015-04-25, 16:48:57 by Dmitriy Yemelianenko »