Author Topic: Looking to pay for consultation on Cinema 4d Scenes  (Read 2560 times)

2015-04-15, 06:27:34

jlkreative@gmail.com

• Users
    • View Profile
Im looking for some who I can pay to give me advice.

I'm new to Cinema 4d and am looking for someone to look at the following scenes and give me advise on how to operate them.

http://www.beeple-crap.com/resources.php

Could you contact me on jlkreative@gmail.com and let me know how much you will charge per hour of your time, it would be great if you could show me how the scene works and do a screen share using skype and talk me through it all, or do a screen capture of how to operate certain perameters  As long as you know how to operate the scenes thats all im looking for. Please also include links to your work.

2015-04-15, 09:48:51
Reply #1

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I am not particularly sure those type of scenes can be currently converted into Corona given how much they use unique motion graphic features of Cinema and Corona's alpha for Cinema is just basic pathtracer.
You might rather ask on Cinema forum.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2015-04-15, 11:45:56
Reply #2

alekba

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@Juraj is right, besides that, saying you're new in C4D. You chose the difficult examples for a beginner, instead go with something simpler. Before that you have to learn the basics ( mograf, Xpresso etc. ), so you'll be able to put the right questions and understand the answers. Later, you will be able to ask specific questions on appropriate forums.

On YouTube, Vimeo have bunch of free tuts, Digital Tutors have many for beginners, there is more serious tutorials.