Author Topic: Kitchen Project 01  (Read 2999 times)

2015-02-20, 21:32:51

nacho_grande

• Active Users
  • Industrial Designer & Interior Architect
    • View Profile
    • SARP DESIGN WORKSHOP
Comments are most welcome. You can brutally critisize the images. I would like to improve my clarity and sharpness.

There are portals at each window space and my settings are below. Thanks in advance.

Version a7.2
PT+HD
Progressive
GI/AA=64
LSM=8
MSI=20

İmage 1 & 2: 50 passes/3hrs 2500x1600 each.
Image 3: 75 passes/~5hrs. 1600x2500.

2015-02-21, 10:44:39
Reply #1

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
imo 3 most important points: the materials are generally too glossy and the bump for example by the red leather too much! The global illumination must be improved!

2015-02-21, 14:18:36
Reply #2

nacho_grande

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • SARP DESIGN WORKSHOP
Thank you for the critics. :)

The glossy mood idea belongs to the client. I give what he asks. :) Iwill check my adjustments anyways... and yes leather bump is brutal. I havent get used to Corona's bump amount intervals.

What do you exactly mean by "The global illumination must be improved!"? Should I pump the GI settings, or is that a post production suggestion? I'd very much like to hear your 2 cents regarding what could be done about it. Thanks in advance.

2015-02-22, 14:43:31
Reply #3

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
corona bump is very sensible so u can keep small values for it i think! I mean the lights generally, i think the scene i no really illuminated properly and for example the color and brightness diference between the celling ant the  wall ornament does no look very accurate for me! In the second picture are areas overexposed as well for example the oranges!

I think, it would be good for u if u have some pictures of similar rooms to compare it with your renderders!!!

2015-02-22, 17:17:12
Reply #4

nacho_grande

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • SARP DESIGN WORKSHOP
Thank you :) I will keep those in mind. Plus, I should work hard on PP as well.