Author Topic: Crime Reflections  (Read 2591 times)

2014-12-19, 17:01:51

thvo82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Slashcube
Hi guys,

Long time since i had some time for a personal project. I know it is holidays, but i had in mind this image for quite a long time. I started some modeling yesterday, so i figured out to post something from almost day 1.

The concept of the image is Crime Reflections. I love criminal cases and creepy stories...so...i will try and pass it over to the image. Dead trunks ( I have to put some biology and modeling skills to the table), swamp like water and more things.

The light is simple with an Hdri map from Vizpark. Model is Maxon C4D and render is CoronaC4D.

Till the next post

Thomas

Thomas Vournazos

www.slashcube.net
info@slashcube.net

2014-12-21, 12:12:45
Reply #1

thvo82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Slashcube
Hey guys,

Some small update on the model. I worked a bit more on the entrance porch and i started some modeling on these dead trunks yesterday. I m going to be needing 2 more variations and some broken ones inside the water...so more trunks to model. everything is done within Cinema 4D and its amazing sculpting tools.

I rendered the scene a bit bigger, so it gives more of the feel that eventually will happen in there.

Thomas

Thomas Vournazos

www.slashcube.net
info@slashcube.net

2015-01-10, 23:45:48
Reply #2

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
I kinnda liked the feel to this project, any news?
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2015-01-11, 00:14:54
Reply #3

thvo82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Slashcube
I kinnda liked the feel to this project, any news?

Hi nkilar,

Yeap it is still running. Holidays got me a bit more, so i took my time off. But will have some updates soon!!! On this one i have to take my time so i wont regret my initial idea on that one.

Thomas
Thomas Vournazos

www.slashcube.net
info@slashcube.net