Author Topic: DR rendering issue with washed out colors/textures  (Read 2103 times)

2014-11-03, 11:05:41

ilmelo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,
I was testing the DR feature and came into an issue I cannot fix: in the upper image is the correct rendering on my main workstation, modeled and rendered ok in corona as single render node, and it looks ok; the lower image is how it looks like when enabling DR with a second PC with same Corona A7.1 installed, and DR server started and recognized by the first pc on which I start the render. After updating two or three times most of the textures become more and more washed out and look really weird. Anyone experienced this problem? What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for your help

2014-11-03, 19:36:37
Reply #1

nauticus25

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm having this problem as well.  The DR process works and the render nodes contribute, but the returned images are washed out.  I haven't had time to properly troubleshoot, but it seems like the gamma might be wrong?  There's a debug checkbox in the DrServer window that saves the images that node creates.  Try checking it and take a look at the saved images from that node to see if you can figure out what's going on.
i9-12900K @ 3.2GHz, 64GB RAM, 3090ti
Max 2024, Corona 11