Author Topic: Corona saves rendered image with system specs/render time display??  (Read 3621 times)

2014-10-03, 02:53:27

melviso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfoilo
Hello, I decided to go back to Corona for a few renders after using Mental Ray.Only to discover that when I save out the render, corona saves it with the system spec and render time at the bottom left corner of the image. Is there a way to turn this off or u would have to crop it in Photoshop?
If I recall correctly,this wasn't happening before.

2014-10-03, 07:19:38
Reply #1

padre.ayuso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In the settings tab. I don't have Corona open right now and I'm rendering, but it is in there.

2014-10-03, 08:50:10
Reply #2

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
Corona VFB settings :) turn off the stamp.
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn

2014-10-03, 09:59:43
Reply #3

melviso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfoilo
Thanks. Is there a way u have it display while rendering but when u save it does not save with it?

2014-10-03, 10:23:36
Reply #4

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
It is interactive, meaning you can render with it and when its done go into settings, turn it off and its gonna get removed from the picture.

At least I am pretty sure it is, not by my computer at the moment so cannot check it immediately.
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn

2014-10-03, 10:24:13
Reply #5

Captain Obvious

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks. Is there a way u have it display while rendering but when u save it does not save with it?
You can turn it off in the settings after rendering has stopped, and it will go away.

I always just turn off though. If I want statistics, I'll look in the statistics tab.

2014-10-11, 14:10:11
Reply #6

padre.ayuso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You can, just remember that if you are rendering on slaves, it will render it with it ON or OFF, depending on your prior settings, and for those that did not get lucky enough, if you strip render with the stamp on, you will get the stamp in each strip! ;) Just thought you may want to know in case.