Author Topic: Corona Standalone not exiting  (Read 2233 times)

2014-08-06, 20:02:19

rgags

• Users
    • View Profile
I am trying to render using corona on my farm using the standalone renderer. I have a limit on the number of passes for each scene file. The slave machines start rendering the scene and continue to do so until the maximum number of passes is reached; however, the renderer does not exit after the max number of passes is reached, it just hangs around until the user closes it. This is a problem for me since the machines are remote. Is there a way to get the renderer to exit after it's completed a frame? Or any other work around to this problem? Note: this is not an issue for the Corona render for 3ds max for me.

Thanks

2014-08-06, 22:37:58
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
you need to set the vfbType in .conf file to 0 (export from max with VFB set to None to see the exact syntax)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-08-07, 17:01:05
Reply #2

rgags

• Users
    • View Profile

2014-08-13, 12:13:39
Reply #3

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have a similar problem rendering from Blender on a single machine. It hangs whenever I try to stop it after 2 minutes. Need to end process in task manager. Could it be same?
Here's test file (blender export): http://rghost.net/57443646