Author Topic: DebrisMaker 2 - free procedural object generation script  (Read 6390 times)

2014-08-06, 17:08:20

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
http://www.debrismaker.aarondabelow.com/v1/

The Debris Maker is a collection of scripts for 3dsMax that procedurally generate and sometimes animate geometry. Intended to help streamline adding detail to a scene, by creating lots of versions of something quickly, that you can edit, or choose from. The Debris Maker has only been tested in 3dsMax 2013 and 2014, and on windows 7, 8 and 8.1 platforms, however it should work as back 3dsMax 2009, up to current versions.

Just found it and thought I'd share. I don't have time to test it right now but it looks pretty sweeeet in the videos!

(found on Ronen Bekerman's FB page)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-08-06, 18:03:13
Reply #1

zzubnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen it before. It will be useful to keep in the toolbox.

Cheers!

2014-08-08, 14:37:43
Reply #2

naikku

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hahaha I just came here to post the same link :)
toolate.
anyways, a nice packet and free also.

2014-08-08, 22:28:01
Reply #3

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Could we create a section with these great scripts? I found a nice script to create grass and other great scripts as well. Every time a user found something useful, the first post is updated with the info.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds amazing.

2014-08-08, 22:47:40
Reply #4

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Create new topic then, name it "useful scripts" or something and post your findings there. Others will follow, i believe ;]
Or you can post right here. I don't think that there's need for separate section.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-08-08, 22:57:06
Reply #5

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Create new topic then, name it "useful scripts" or something and post your findings there. Others will follow, i believe ;]
Or you can post right here. I don't think that there's need for separate section.

Should I create a topic here at the General discussion or at the Corona Goodies?

Thanks

Done
« Last Edit: 2014-08-08, 23:51:25 by Cyrus3v »