Author Topic: Help needed with Corona installation  (Read 1540 times)

2014-07-07, 20:04:32

ArtistBob

• Users
  • Artist/Sculptor, Metals, Paint, Plastics, CG's
    • View Profile
I'm in the process of trying the Corona alpha V7 for the first time. My (high-end ) graphics system computer that I want to put the software on does not have Internet nor do I want it on there for various reasons including security. The Corona program needs to be activated and I need to do so with The (low-end plain-vanilla) computer that I have Internet access on but it will not accept the software. I need to go through the process of activating it with the request key that I was given while installing it in my non-Internet graphics systems computer. This has not been a non-Internet software activation problem with other software companies because they offer other alternatives methods like manual or phone processing activation which I can't seem to find in the Corona's installing process or on your website. Would someone please advise me where I can find the link or how I can complete the installation process without the Internet.
Any help would be appreciated and I thank you for your time and assistance!

Artist Bob . . . over
Live like there's no tomorrow, Create Art as if you will live forever!

2014-07-07, 20:33:44
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
You can type the code manually at your other computer here: https://corona-renderer.com/activate/ and immediately receive activation code that you will then type back on your workstation.

Developer Ondra . . . over
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)