Author Topic: thanks and comments  (Read 5798 times)

2014-06-09, 14:25:46

jonas007

I wish to post this topic, because ive been in a lot of forums but its rarely seen  "thanks" post, i wish to congratulate the corona team for this renderer engine,  i started in Cg  probably in the year of 2002  and my first renderer engine was maxwell (almost a look a like, sort Of) since then because of a lot of issues with the maxwell renderer, iv switched as a lot of people to vray. Im not saiyng vray is not a good engine but it as a lot of "secrets"  that are not secrets, but the product of a lot of time spend with try and error  to achieve good images.
And here whe are Corona render, beautiful images with a learning curve that is amazing,   end results with a little or none post production, just beautiful   i think you deserve  a congratulations and a sincere "keep on going" from all of us.

you all deserve it ( this is a post from myself, but i think from all the comunity) 

2014-06-09, 14:39:33
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
thanks. I actually get thanked a lot. But what I really like is seeing the results of corona being used in production ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-06-09, 15:02:17
Reply #2

Tanakov

• Active Users
  • Corona is faster than diarrhea
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/Gringott
Im already using it at work since I started posting here.
Corona is just great, lacks a fiew features but its clear, that you are working on it.

Btw. Nice motionblur presentation ;)
Using Corona since 2014-01-02
https://www.behance.net/Gringott

2014-06-09, 15:21:52
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
I wish to post this topic, because ive been in a lot of forums but its rarely seen  "thanks" post, i wish to congratulate the corona team for this renderer engine, i started in Cg  probably in the year of 2002  and my first renderer engine was maxwell (almost a look a like, sort Of) since then because of a lot of issues with the maxwell renderer, iv switched as a lot of people to vray. Im not saiyng vray is not a good engine but it as a lot of "secrets"  that are not secrets, but the product of a lot of time spend with try and error  to achieve good images.
And here whe are Corona render, beautiful images with a learning curve that is amazing,   end results with a little or none post production, just beautiful   i think you deserve  a congratulations and a sincere "keep on going" from all of us.

you all deserve it ( this is a post from myself, but i think from all the comunity)

There was no maxwell renderer in year 2002 ;]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-06-09, 15:48:41
Reply #4

rampally

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I wish to post this topic, because ive been in a lot of forums but its rarely seen  "thanks" post, i wish to congratulate the corona team for this renderer engine, i started in Cg  probably in the year of 2002  and my first renderer engine was maxwell (almost a look a like, sort Of) since then because of a lot of issues with the maxwell renderer, iv switched as a lot of people to vray. Im not saiyng vray is not a good engine but it as a lot of "secrets"  that are not secrets, but the product of a lot of time spend with try and error  to achieve good images.

HAHAHA

2014-06-09, 16:07:34
Reply #5

jonas007

ok, ok
  waht year then mister ah ah ah ah aha.... i think it was in stoneage, because i remenber it was in the beta build to

2014-06-09, 16:15:29
Reply #6

jonas007

do you remember   pentium 4   3.2 ghz hyperthreading,  wonderful 4ghz of ram ....and a grafic card ah ha ha ah, i think i had to wait about 6 minutes to put my computer to work. in summer i needed a fan to cool down the pc ....wonderful days wheren t they,

well is good to remember ...ah ah ha ha ha ha 

2014-06-09, 19:43:26
Reply #7

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Actually they was one but only available internally.