Author Topic: Penthouse C Animation - Monolith in Motion  (Read 756 times)

2023-07-24, 17:13:46

PMVis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • moreton
Hi everyone,

Introducing “Penthouse C: Monolith in Motion” a CGI film inspired by the timeless C Penthouse project by Vincent Van Duysen.

I started this project back in 2021 when I initially created some still images and had the idea to create an animation to further bring the space to life. Two years onwards I'm really pleased to have finally finished the piece after shelving the idea for so long.

The aim of the animation was to showcase the space in varying lighting conditions from dawn to dusk. Furthermore I wanted to explore as many ways as possible to add movement to each sequence in addition to the camera paths.

Full project here:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/175958815/Penthouse-C-Animation-Monolith-In-Motion

Software: 3DsMax | Corona Renderer | After Effects | Premiere

2023-07-26, 21:51:55
Reply #1

efren.alej

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Wow , really good job! , one question, how did you animate the water coming out from the faucet?

2023-07-27, 07:36:23
Reply #2

PMVis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • moreton
Wow , really good job! , one question, how did you animate the water coming out from the faucet?

Thanks! That was done with Phoenix FD.

2023-08-02, 10:24:48
Reply #3

mase

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful work, grading, composition.. Especially love the teal evening shots. Well done!

2023-08-07, 07:24:41
Reply #4

PMVis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • moreton
Beautiful work, grading, composition.. Especially love the teal evening shots. Well done!

Thanks so much!:)