Author Topic: Daily Build 7 (dec 31 2020) Keeps randomly crashing...  (Read 2073 times)

2021-01-04, 18:15:53

johnnyswedish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Team Corona and HAPPY NY!

Love the new daily build with PBR textures. I do have an issue, it is randomly crashing my PC without bug report. Not happened before so assume it is the latest version. I run Windows 10 Pro, C4D R23, 64gb and intel core i9 10th gen. Sorry I can't supply a bug report on this. John

2021-01-05, 09:40:39
Reply #1

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Hello,
thanks for the wishes and all the same to you!

Now to the real business, I'm sorry that you are having issues, however, we have not encountered any 'random' crashes during testing.
Does this happen in any scene?
If it is tied to a particular scene, is it possible that we have a look?
What are you doing at the moment of the crash? (We have had some of these non-bugreport crashes, but those have been fixed in previous versions)
Would it be possible to shoot a video up until the crash?

Thanks for the cooperation,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.

2021-01-05, 09:53:26
Reply #2

johnnyswedish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Jan,

I sure will and keep an eye on what is happening at the time. It is not crashing so often I can't work and I save on autos. Will keep you posted :-) John

2021-01-05, 09:56:22
Reply #3

johnnyswedish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I am rendering some huge product visuals that are taking 3-7 hours each and they do not crash. It may not even be a Corona problem. Annoying I don't get a bug report.

2021-01-05, 10:18:42
Reply #4

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Good to hear that at least!

Please, keep me posted. If the crash occurs after a freeze, you can still try to manually force quit the application via LSHIFT+RSHIFT+DEL.

Thanks and best of luck in your project,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.