Author Topic: Corona Renderer 7 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion  (Read 11503 times)

2021-01-08, 19:47:12
Reply #90

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,
with the 7 daily build, in some case,  saving in .tif format with store alpha channel checked the file not generate the preview in folder where it is saved.
Windows 10, max 2020.
Can be my problem or is know iusue?

thank you
Fixed in latest daily build available: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=30876.msg180340#msg180340
Please read this before reporting bugs:
How to report issues to us!

2021-01-14, 00:56:23
Reply #91

shortcirkuit

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Devs

Im still getting issues everytime i move the mouse OFF the VFB, the IR restarts - anyone else experiencing this?

IT seems to happen on heavier scenes.

2021-01-14, 09:07:57
Reply #92

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Devs

Im still getting issues everytime i move the mouse OFF the VFB, the IR restarts - anyone else experiencing this?

Hi,

Did you ever get a chance to send one of these scenes to us? This is something we have not been able to reproduce, so we would need the scene in questions as well as some reproduction steps.

Cheers,

Rowan
Please read this before reporting bugs:
How to report issues to us!

2021-01-14, 11:13:32
Reply #93

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Devs

This happens to me for years and I never quite put my finger on what it could be. I would also say it happens in heavier scenes (which means it could be absolutely anything there...).

Based on other render-restart issues, it might be something with Physical Camera/DOF/Shift perspective combination.
talcikdemovicova.com  Website and blog
be.net/jurajtalcik   Our studio Behance portfolio
Instagram   Our studio Instagram, managed by Veronika

2021-01-14, 14:47:10
Reply #94

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Check for the ProOptimizer modifier somewhere in the scene, this one triggered IR restarts for me sometimes in the past.

2021-01-14, 22:49:34
Reply #95

shortcirkuit

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yeah i managed to fix it when i remerged everything in a new scene - finding the problem may be like finding a needle in haystack - i will report back if i find it.
I recall it was also related to cameras also - i had once fixed it by disabling target cameras.  I will do more testing.

Hi Devs

This happens to me for years and I never quite put my finger on what it could be. I would also say it happens in heavier scenes (which means it could be absolutely anything there...).

Based on other render-restart issues, it might be something with Physical Camera/DOF/Shift perspective combination.

2021-01-15, 10:09:23
Reply #96

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Yes, that's one of my biggest  culprits, target !
talcikdemovicova.com  Website and blog
be.net/jurajtalcik   Our studio Behance portfolio
Instagram   Our studio Instagram, managed by Veronika