Author Topic: Bedroom study  (Read 2384 times)

2020-06-26, 15:09:58

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share my latest personal project. It's a relatively simple and straightforward one. The intention from the beginning was to create a space a little more secluded and dark, something that is diferent from the images and mood that are usually commissioned. And also to practice a bit of modeling.

I hope you will find it interesting.

3dsmax, Corona render, Affinity photo

https://www.behance.net/gallery/99516485/Bedroom-study

2020-07-01, 00:45:06
Reply #1

emaru

• Users
    • View Profile
Incredible work!

Would you mind elaborating about the fabrics materials? I currently working in something similar to those pillows!

Thanks!

2020-07-02, 15:38:55
Reply #2

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Incredible work!

Would you mind elaborating about the fabrics materials? I currently working in something similar to those pillows!

Thanks!

Hi emaru.

Thank you!

In this project I have used fabrics made by me with dabarti capture. I don't have very good equipment, so the resulting textures are not of a great quality. But they are useful in certain situations. The configuration of the material is the normal one for fabrics. A simple fallof and a normal map. On top of that there's a scattergun with some fibres to simulate the hairs on the fabric. And that's all.

I attach the textures of the pillows. In case you find them useful for your project

2020-07-02, 15:41:11
Reply #3

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi emaru.

Thank you!

In this project I have used fabrics made by me with dabarti capture. I don't have very good equipment, so the resulting textures are not of a great quality. But they are useful in certain situations. The configuration of the material is the normal one for fabrics. A simple fallof and a normal map. On top of that there's a scattergun with some fibres to simulate the hairs on the fabric. And that's all.

I attach the textures of the pillows. In case you find them useful for your project

2020-08-12, 21:42:37
Reply #4

aldola

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi gabriel really nice images,love the mood, where did you put the chromatic aberration it looks great

2020-08-13, 15:23:36
Reply #5

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi gabriel really nice images,love the mood, where did you put the chromatic aberration it looks great

Hi. I just selected the red channel of the image and with the warping tool I stretched the corners 1 or 2 pixels depending on the size of the image. Then if I want to apply the effect only to certain areas or lower the intensity, I just add a mask.