Author Topic: Rebus Farm Distributed Rendering + Corona 4 + Keyframes  (Read 1835 times)

2019-06-20, 10:11:49

Peter A.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

When I want to render 3ds max scene with selected keyframe (one keyframe only), I got error message from Rebus Farm saying that Distributed rendering is not supported for keyframes. I'm using keyframes for rendering single/static images with certain modifications (camera positions, objects positions).

Is there any settings within Corona 4 for 3ds max, to be able to render static keyframes with Rebus Farm?

2019-06-25, 10:34:56
Reply #1

rowmanns

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Corona for 3ds Max QA Team
    • View Profile
Hi,

Thanks for your question, however I am not sure on this one.

I would suggest to contact Rebus to see if they know of a workaround for this. Please let me know if they provide you with a solution.

Kind Regards,

Rowan
Please read this before reporting bugs: How to report issues to us!
Send me your scene!

2020-03-11, 23:08:25
Reply #2

Rebus_Maria

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Maria from Rebus Farm and I have really good news! Although the Distributed rendering mode is for still images we have updated our plugin, you are now able to send different camera views,frame range and resolution projects with just one upload! Also, we now support batch render so you will be able to render multiple cameras in one scene. You can check all the new features of our plugin here: https://us.rebusfarm.net/en/blog/2883-rebusfarm-3-0-release