Author Topic: Simple question about the picture viewer  (Read 1452 times)

2019-04-24, 23:00:42

citizen4d

• Users
    • View Profile
This isn't necessarily Corona related more so a general cinema question. Is it possible to put my picture viewer into a tab so that  I could have it next to my attributes manager? You can convert the picture viewer into a tab, but can't just drag it to the section with attributes. I can upload a screen-shot if anyone is having a hard time understanding what im saying. Thanks in advance.

2019-04-25, 00:47:56
Reply #1

Ealexander

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • evan alexander
I believe you have to covert your attributes palette into a tab first, and then with your PV as a tab, drag and drop the PV tab onto the tab label for Attributes.... Does that make sense. I have View/Render Settings/Content Browser/and PV all tabbed together.

2019-04-25, 11:21:10
Reply #2

HFPatzi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Also you have to drag it by click&drag the square field left of the "file" menu and drop it onto the tab-label-area where you want to have your tab. Basically as if you would drag a normal undocked window. You won't see a mark where it will drop unfortunatly.

Hope you understrand my gibbering :D

Greetings,
Moritz

2019-04-29, 20:06:21
Reply #3

citizen4d

• Users
    • View Profile
Ah! Both of these helped. Thanks very much! I got it where i wanted, as you stated it just didn't show me a mark at first so I was not sure if it was gonna work.