Author Topic: Porsche 918  (Read 2419 times)

2019-01-23, 22:34:44

vedat.afuzi.design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

I tried with these two renders something new for me. The headlight of the Porsche 918 were the main focus and tried to achieve the maximum of realism with Corona for C4D. I though to achieve the maximum of realism the headlight should function and be lit as in real-life. So I figured out how this headlight works and how it should look like and what parts and LED's really produce light. In fact there are 16 LED's which have a Corona Light Material. On top of the car is just a rectangle light (as a plane) with a texture of a tubes as HDR. At the end I didnt spend that much in Photoshop so it was a little touch of grading. That's it.

I hope you like it and I would very much appreciate constructive feedback of you.

Thank you! Best, Vedat
« Last Edit: 2019-01-23, 23:01:17 by vedat.afuzi.design »

2019-01-24, 09:45:51
Reply #1

wilbertvandenbroek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Not much to comment on, this looks great.

2019-01-25, 07:30:42
Reply #2

vinz043

• Users
    • View Profile
Its just awesome man!!!

2019-02-05, 17:21:12
Reply #3

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yeah, that looks great. We're in this process right now, trying to get realistic headlights with C4D and Corona. As in painting or drawing, if the eyes don't look right, the entire image will look fake. Would love to learn more about your material and light settings. Have you utilized IES with your lights or just lots of experimenting with standard lights/light materials?