Author Topic: VFB scroll zoom center changes when switching to other monitor or window size  (Read 1474 times)

2018-12-19, 22:57:20

iancamarillo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug or if it's reported but occasionally the zoom when using the scroll wheel on the frame buffer looses the focus. The buttons at the top still work correctly though. Thanks!

2019-03-01, 13:29:26
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Personally I have never experienced this, and I am afraid we will need more details to understand what may be going on:
-Which version of Corona are you using?
-Which version of Max?
-Which version of Windows?

Also, can you tell us how often is this happening? (roughly, e.g. once every 10 scrolls, or once an hour during some standard work with Corona?)
Can you provide exact steps how to reproduce it? (e.g. is it regular or interactive rendering? what is your render resolution? are you moving your mouse away from the VFB when it happens,....)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2019-03-01, 20:27:10
Reply #2

iancamarillo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Corona 3 Hotfix1
Max 2019.3
Windows 10 Version 1809
dual 1080p monitors

It happens usually after I've had the file open for several hours switching back and forth between interactive and production rendering high res at 5k. I also use remote desktop software to check the machine. Basically when I render an image and use the scoll wheel on the mouse to zoom in, it zooms to the focus of the mouse. But after awhile it zooms to different part of the image. The +/- buttons zoom into the center as expected. It's not a big problem, I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks

2019-03-04, 11:31:27
Reply #3

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Does it start to scroll instead? If so, check mouse settings -> "Scroll inactive window when I hover over them":

" width="600" height="473

I got this effect when set to "off".

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2019-03-04, 21:42:47
Reply #4

iancamarillo

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2019-03-04, 22:36:53
Reply #5

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Cool, just posting the 2017 bugtracker link here:

https://corona-renderer.com/bugs/view.php?id=2883

So this one is a duplicate.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.