Author Topic: Connecter users please help  (Read 1331 times)

2018-11-22, 14:15:10

subpixelsk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • johny.mrazko.visualization
Hey

I am unsucessfully trying to set up material export to connecter and was wondering what are your thoughts and workflows for this. I have set up the shader ball scene to which I would like to assign material to be rendered and there is also one camera. Now the first thing is when I choose "render studio" and link my render studio I just created, get from the camera in the file and assigned custom shaderball (geometry from studio scene) I am getting weird results between viewport and actual render window see below (this only happens when trying to export materials not assets)

Then I am getting this error when trying to export more than one material at a time from selection

And also when trying to bypass "from selection" with "all materials from scene" it works, but I can not assign materials from connecter to max afterwards and also the naming is not correct

Would love to hear what I am doing wrong

2018-11-30, 18:59:48
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Hi johnymrazko, regarding your first issue - you have to lock transformations of shaderball, otherwise Connecter annoyingly moves it to some arbitrary position when rendering.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-12-05, 11:57:18
Reply #2

subpixelsk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • johny.mrazko.visualization