Author Topic: Master Bedroom in cottage complex /Modiin Area - Israel/  (Read 2953 times)

2018-10-28, 22:59:03

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Master Bedroom in cottage complex /Modiin Area - Israel/
MD/Corona RC3/ZBrush
Comments and critique are very Welcome:)

---------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

full resolution project and much more on:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/71895639/Work-in-progress-Master-bedroom-for-S-Arch-Group
« Last Edit: 2018-10-29, 13:13:13 by denisgo22 »

2018-11-04, 01:49:57
Reply #1

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Salon and Kitchen area in cottage complex /Modiin Area - Israel/
---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: 2018-11-05, 00:03:32 by denisgo22 »

2018-11-11, 22:19:57
Reply #2

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
last from project/
RC5 a little faster or it only seems to me:))
-------------------------
« Last Edit: 2018-11-11, 22:23:54 by denisgo22 »

2018-11-12, 12:07:51
Reply #3

d.sign

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful set of images, clean, crisp, with perfect compositoin, materials, light... Only thing that does not fit well in my opinion is the sofa... The style, model... somehow does not do just to your images... But it is a matter of personal taste of course... But working with such luxurious and large spaces, I would go for something like Minotti, Poliform... or eventualy a bit more extravagant style like Ligne Roset, Moroso... Also, the armchairs could be different for that matter... Again, as I said, personal preference... Still, I enjoyed your images very much...

2018-11-14, 00:26:14
Reply #4

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful set of images, clean, crisp, with perfect compositoin, materials, light... Only thing that does not fit well in my opinion is the sofa... The style, model... somehow does not do just to your images... But it is a matter of personal taste of course... But working with such luxurious and large spaces, I would go for something like Minotti, Poliform... or eventualy a bit more extravagant style like Ligne Roset, Moroso... Also, the armchairs could be different for that matter... Again, as I said, personal preference... Still, I enjoyed your images very much...
Thanks a lot for comment and thanks for the good advice.
I myself would probably go this way, but the client wanted a somewhat heavy and solid country style:)
which is quite popular here:)