Author Topic: Version: B1 (core 1.7) crash everytime on OS X yosemite 10.10.5  (Read 1833 times)

2018-07-13, 10:32:21

walterfog

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hello
as I report in another thread and don't have any answer, and as other users note, I cannot work with corona under OS X Yosemite.
When render start, after 200-300 passes, corona crash... he seems to be working but if i try to save the .cxr, corona crash or unexpectedly close cinema... i don't really know what to do, cause I cannot work with it... no matter scene size.. no memory problem ( under windows he work perfectly in a computer with less memory )... the only thing I know is that with OS X yosemite , corona don't work...
I attach the bug report... i hope someone could help me soon with this problem
thanks
walter

2018-07-20, 10:47:31
Reply #1

walterfog

• Active Users
    • View Profile
sorry for the up... but there is any way to solve this problem?
i cannot use corona... under OSx yosemite he does not work....

2018-07-20, 15:47:09
Reply #2

Beanzvision

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats
Hi Walter, Sorry for the delay. I did not see your other thread so I apologize. I have downloaded your report and have forwarded it to one of our developers. I will return to you as soon as I have more information to give you. Thanks!
Bengamin Jerrems l
Portfolio l Click me!

2018-07-30, 16:34:54
Reply #3

walterfog

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Walter, Sorry for the delay. I did not see your other thread so I apologize. I have downloaded your report and have forwarded it to one of our developers. I will return to you as soon as I have more information to give you. Thanks!

any news about this issue??? i still con't work with corona B1 under OSX... corona crash everytime...