Author Topic: Villette  (Read 2254 times)

2018-05-16, 12:15:16

mutilo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys,
question to the administrators of the forum, in this section you can post projects still in the phase of advice and developments or only the definitive with subsequent corrections given by the councils? Is it better to post in the WIP section? I ask him not to clog one section rather than another.

Anyway, waiting for an answer, here is a little job of the realization of terraced houses.
C & C

PS
For administrators, if I have spanned section you can move me.

thanks

2018-05-16, 14:14:59
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
If it's not finished piece and you're planning to work on it further and post updates in the forum, then yes, it would be better to move the topic to the WIP board. However if you're only interested in hearing critique and suggestions from forum members, but do not plan to work on these particular renders anymore, then it's fine where it is.

P.S. i think you should remove that lamp post, it is very distracting, especially in the first picture.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-05-16, 14:42:58
Reply #2

mutilo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
If it's not finished piece and you're planning to work on it further and post updates in the forum, then yes, it would be better to move the topic to the WIP board. However if you're only interested in hearing critique and suggestions from forum members, but do not plan to work on these particular renders anymore, then it's fine where it is.

P.S. i think you should remove that lamp post, it is very distracting, especially in the first picture.

hank you very much, very kind as always.

In fact it would not be 100% finished, the details are missing, to improve the scene and make it as realistic as possible according to my skills. Then the criticism and the advice I can put them in place to change the scene and improve it, such as the streetlight AHAHAHAH.

At this point you move the post or I open a new one?

Thank you
See you soon

Andrew

2018-05-16, 15:28:06
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Let's move it to the WIP board then. You can post your progress here and once you feel that you're finished, you can create new topic in main gallery board.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-05-16, 16:11:05
Reply #4

mutilo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Let's move it to the WIP board then. You can post your progress here and once you feel that you're finished, you can create new topic in main gallery board.

thanks

2018-05-22, 17:06:21
Reply #5

mutilo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
small update