Author Topic: Problem to install Corona Betta RC3 plugin in C4D R19...  (Read 1713 times)

2018-01-29, 18:04:52

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have a problem with the installation of the Beta RC3 plugin with Cinema 4D R19. The installer seems to work correctly, I do a custom installation only for R19 (I have the R17 where I keep an old version of Corona Render), and the process ends without errors but when I go to the Cinema R19 plugin folder, there is no corona plugin. Did it happen to someone else? I use windows 10.

Thanks

2018-01-29, 18:58:17
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Here's a helpdesk page which could be relevant:
https://help.c4d.corona-renderer.com/support/solutions/articles/12000023580-corona-is-installed-successfully-but-i-cannot-find-it-in-c4d-beta-version-

Let us know which (if any) of those steps helped, or if you continue to have a problem. Have you successfully installed an earlier build by the way?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-01-30, 08:55:39
Reply #2

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I manually installed the plugin folder and the files of the image editor (using the unpack file during installation), for the time being it seems to work.
Previously I had also tried to make a clean 4D R19 cinema installation and subsequently installed the plugin with the standard procedure, but the plugin folder was not written.
Now I try everything works for a few days.

Thank you