Author Topic: someone has my own problem with REBUSfarm...  (Read 5847 times)

2017-11-27, 15:50:37

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In the attached image you can see how I get rendered by REBUSfarm, on the left I have the creation from the farm, right up I have a portion of it rendered however created by my computer. Both renders have a limit of 200 passes, but the left image noise is unacceptable, even REBUSfarm's support has not given me an explanation yet. The file was created with Cinema 4D R17 and Corona Render 6.4 (the latest downloadable version directly from the site to the download section, not a build); rendering settings are nothing special (with my computer in the office there are no problems).
has this happened to someone else and solved it?

Thank you in advance for those who can help me.

2017-11-27, 17:10:35
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
rendering settings are nothing special (with my computer in the office there are no problems)
Does it mean defaults? :)

There was a similar issue with the 3ds Max plugin + Rebus some time ago, and it was fixed. Maybe this C4D version has it as well?

Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-11-27, 17:56:29
Reply #2

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In REBUSfarm they use version 6.4 hotfix4, as I already said I have the 6.4 downloaded from the site. On my computer, the rendering engine works fine, at 200 passes the image is clean; the only idea I have is that REBUSfarm manages the image with a team-render and this probably involves errors.

2017-11-27, 17:59:45
Reply #3

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
render setting i default ;)

2017-11-27, 18:22:48
Reply #4

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
In the attached image you can see how I get rendered by REBUSfarm, on the left I have the creation from the farm, right up I have a portion of it rendered however created by my computer. Both renders have a limit of 200 passes, but the left image noise is unacceptable, even REBUSfarm's support has not given me an explanation yet. The file was created with Cinema 4D R17 and Corona Render 6.4 (the latest downloadable version directly from the site to the download section, not a build); rendering settings are nothing special (with my computer in the office there are no problems).
has this happened to someone else and solved it?

Thank you in advance for those who can help me.

Hi bada77, this is a problem in version 6.4. Merging of the images in TeamRender was done incorrectly and it was fixed in Beta 1. We are really sorry for your troubles, but you either have to render on REBUS only on one machine or wait until they upgrade to a newer version. We will contact REBUS about this to prevent the problem for happening to other users.

2017-11-27, 18:32:24
Reply #5

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for your support

2017-11-29, 11:14:28
Reply #6

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You of corona team can advise me of a renderfarm that uses Cinema4D + Crown with the latest updates and do not have output problems, with Rebusfarm i have made test and again test, but always problem, and after a first help their technicians have not replied me and i lost 80 euros (90 render points) that i have used between tests and reps , they only gave me back 5 euros of the last test. my boss asked me for render farm alternatives, you can help me. Thank you

PS: sorry again for my bad english.

2017-11-30, 07:12:01
Reply #7

notalk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I don't believe there are any alternatives.. other than begging Rebus to update to one of the latest builds. I've rendered maybe 8 projects through rebus, using corona + C4D, and i have issues almost every time. You just have to expect that when rendering with an Alpha build. I've looked many times for alternatives to Rebus that support corona + C4D but haven't had any luck.

Maybe you could convince them to update to a beta build.

2017-11-30, 13:36:05
Reply #8

gutovieira

• Users
    • View Profile
Ranch Computing Render Farm is closer than Rebus,...almost perfect,...need more testing but the results are better using R18 and Corona A6.4
Them bloom and glare doesn't work,....also my LUT was not applied,....
« Last Edit: 2017-11-30, 13:53:24 by gutovieira »

2017-11-30, 13:38:54
Reply #9

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Ranch Computing Render Farm is closer than Rebus,...almost perfect,...need more testing but the results are better using R18 and Corona A6.4

But if they have 6.4., team render will be broken as well

2017-12-01, 12:28:36
Reply #10

bada77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ranch Computing Render Farm work with the 5 september daily build, but if you want is possible to install the last build.
Yesterday i have test some work and it work well. I render only still image for animation i don't know.