Author Topic: Denoise x Rebus  (Read 2593 times)

2017-05-18, 21:34:17

Lino Pontes Donnamaria

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Rebusfarm do not accept the denoise yet. It worked before.
Can help me?
I can not aplly denoise with Corona Image Editor without do process with denoise switched on.
Thanks,
Lino.

2017-05-19, 12:26:13
Reply #1

Martin Zlopa

• Users
    • View Profile
And it also doesn't support Corona EXR, which I don't know if it's supported in distributed rendering at all. You should write to Rebusfarm, they are quite responsive.

2017-05-19, 13:09:12
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Yes, contacting Rebus directly would be the best solution. They are very responsive and provide great, easy to understand answers.
I have just contacted them and was informed that for now denoising is disabled due to some technical difficulties - it is probably better to end up with good looking non-denoised image, than with one which is denoised, but has some artifacts like seams, and cannot be used anywhere. I am sure that this will be soon sorted between our team and Rebus, and you will be able to use the CXR format and denoising without any troubles.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-05-26, 07:51:08
Reply #3

wade

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Any advice on processing an animation from rebus. Without denoise, we will have to severely optimise the scene.

Is there a way to output a file from rebus that can be processed through corona to denoise?