Author Topic: Corona VFB disappears after minimizing, OSX  (Read 4231 times)

2016-11-01, 14:12:13

aljasib

• Active Users
    • View Profile
There is a problem on OSX version a6 rc1, when i click minimize corona VFB window - i can't put it back.

Nothing helps, i need to restart cinema4d to get it back.

Internal c4d frame buffer works well.

2016-11-02, 09:09:49
Reply #1

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
There is a problem on OSX version a6 rc1, when i click minimize corona VFB window - i can't put it back.

Hi,

thank you for the bug report. I tested it in Cinema 4D R14 - R18 and it works in each version for me. What is the exact procedure (and version of C4D) to replicate the bug?

Thank you

2016-11-02, 10:54:30
Reply #2

Edouard M

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I have a different problem but It may be reported in the same topic I presume.

After testing Corona a6 rc1, for c4d r15 and r16 on MAC OS X, I can report some bugs with the Corona VFB.
I use OS X El Capitan with a mac pro 2009 upgraded.

On both cinema 4d editions r15 and r16 the corona vfb doesn't allow me to zoom in my picture. It sticks on a low display resolution. In parallel if I open the cinema 4d render window everything is normal. But for example I would like to zoom specially for the light mixer tweeks.

I'll continue to try Corona in the next days. I'll adopt it in the next weeks because apart of this bugs It works really nice.

2016-11-03, 15:09:22
Reply #3

aljasib

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Hi,

thank you for the bug report. I tested it in Cinema 4D R14 - R18 and it works in each version for me. What is the exact procedure (and version of C4D) to replicate the bug?

Thank you

I have R17 cinema4d and new macOS Sierra, maybe that's the point? and also zooming bug also presents, it sticks to lowres and not zooming

2017-04-18, 19:03:51
Reply #4

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile

2017-05-11, 12:23:55
Reply #5

dangear

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I have a different problem but It may be reported in the same topic I presume.

After testing Corona a6 rc1, for c4d r15 and r16 on MAC OS X, I can report some bugs with the Corona VFB.
I use OS X El Capitan with a mac pro 2009 upgraded.

On both cinema 4d editions r15 and r16 the corona vfb doesn't allow me to zoom in my picture. It sticks on a low display resolution. In parallel if I open the cinema 4d render window everything is normal. But for example I would like to zoom specially for the light mixer tweeks.

I'll continue to try Corona in the next days. I'll adopt it in the next weeks because apart of this bugs It works really nice.
Just try to hold Cmd button and use scroll. It's work for me.