Author Topic: Potpourri Assets  (Read 2957 times)

2016-07-01, 18:51:51

eduard.caliman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Long time no post, sorry about that. Just wanted to share with you guys some assets that I've been working on for decorative use throughout my scenes. This is one of many elements that I'm creating for a potpourri bowl and it involves the use of Agisoft Photoscan, Zbrush, 3DS Max and of course Corona. Will keep this topic updated with new assets that I'm adding to the collection.

Cheers

Edit:
Here's one more 3D Scan of these dry cotton pods, this time on off white. Hope you enjoy them as I'm finishing them one by one.

« Last Edit: 2016-07-02, 22:03:34 by eduard.caliman »

2016-07-01, 19:41:09
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
It's so realistic it's a bit scary. Looks totally like the real thing. Must be a great decoration!

At first I thought it's this one and was about to ask where the "hairs" are:
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-07-01, 19:48:41
Reply #2

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
That is an awesome result from the photoscans! Now you just need VR with added scents to go along with it :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2016-07-02, 00:14:07
Reply #3

eduard.caliman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's so realistic it's a bit scary. Looks totally like the real thing. Must be a great decoration!

At first I thought it's this one and was about to ask where the "hairs" are:

Thanks Maru, glad you like it. Apparently that specific dry plant is called a cotton pod. Just found out myself.

Thanks TomG, I definitely agree. I gotta say its scent is really good, would make for a great 4D experience : )