Author Topic: Dining render-first time with corona  (Read 4851 times)

2013-07-21, 22:21:26

Ilija

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

Here is my first experience with corona. I used sun/sky system, with sky in color correction for softer lightning. Since I don't know practically anything about parameters, I just use things I found on the forum, PT for primary solver an HD for secondary, with 1024 samples. Let me know what you think and what could be improved.

Thanks,
Ilija

2013-07-21, 22:34:35
Reply #1

lacilaci

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, nice render :).. What about HW and rendertime?

2013-07-21, 22:49:57
Reply #2

Ilija

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

Thanks for the replay :).
I am not sure what the HW means, sorry, as I said I am new to corona. And render time, I just left it over night, but when I checked it after 2h it was still grainy. Although I have old computer, i5 2500k.

Thanks,
Ilija

2013-07-22, 00:48:39
Reply #3

Stan_But

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/archdizs
Excellent. Will you prompt where i can buy such unbelievable lights with a full glass sphere? What's the model?

2013-07-22, 10:34:26
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
HW = hardware

Excellent. Will you prompt where i can buy such unbelievable lights with a full glass sphere? What's the model?

Yeah, I hope it's because of a wrong material. :)

ilijato, you should also play with corona's post processing tab to eliminate sunlight burn
« Last Edit: 2013-07-22, 10:37:18 by maru »
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-07-23, 13:17:13
Reply #5

Specto3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.specto3d.com
I guess shell modifier could solve full glass lamp if it's not meant to be there

2013-07-23, 17:47:18
Reply #6

Ilija

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replay.
Here is the model of the glass chandelier : http://www.designconnected.com/lighting/pendant/Random-Light_p1781 . I just changed material to glass. I guess that shell would correct things but I didn't mind at the time.

I could play with a highlights a bit, maybe it would look better. Although I wanted to keep workflow as correct as possible, I read from Ravalanche that playing with highlights actually means that you are switching from linear to reinhard (in vray sense :) ). As I said, I don't know anything about corona yet, so every advice is more than welcome :).

Thanks,
Ilija