Author Topic: Blackfriday´s FairSaaS license discount for active user  (Read 7188 times)

2015-11-26, 13:50:16

JulioCayetano

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I´ve just read an email about the Blackfriday discount for Corona. I already have a yearly subscription active and I would like to know if there is any chance to take advantage of that "-27%" to affect my current license. Maybe doing an early renewal of the yearly FaiSaas, so once my license expires next April, It will automatically renew with that 27% discount applied?

Thanks in advance

Julio

2015-11-26, 16:51:46
Reply #1

mrsacan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yeah,

I was curious about this also.
No offense but feels not right to discount for new users while older ones pay (paid) more. At least for fairsaas. It should be for just standalone in my opinion.

2015-11-26, 17:15:19
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi,
we had similar discounts also in the pass, we have not started just now. If you happened to buy a license without discount, contact us at our support (https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new) and we will work out a solution.

Ondra
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-11-26, 17:41:08
Reply #3

JulioCayetano

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry Ondra, but I think I can´t understand your answer, maybe I didn´t explain it too well. Let me explain this a bit better:

I bought my yearly licence months ago, at the beginning of Corona1.0, and I´ve succesfully been using Corona during this period. My FairSaas licence is already paid until next April. If I remember well, then I will have to pay full price for a new 12months period. My question is, as happens in other online services, if I pay today for a yearly subscription, will my licence add a complete 12months period to the existing "remaining time"? Or should I wait to April to renew it for a whole new year?
If the first option is correct, I could buy 12 extra months on Blackfriday with the 27% discount, right?

I hope it´s clear now.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Julio

2015-11-26, 18:07:46
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
There are few solutions here. Please contact us via the support portal ( https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new ) and we will discuss it there.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2015-11-26, 18:17:59
Reply #5

rfox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there no discount for perpetual license?

2015-11-26, 19:09:27
Reply #6

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
My question is, as happens in other online services, if I pay today for a yearly subscription, will my licence add a complete 12months period to the existing "remaining time"? Or should I wait to April to renew it for a whole new year?
If the first option is correct, I could buy 12 extra months on Blackfriday with the 27% discount, right?

I hope it´s clear now.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Julio

not by default, but contact our support and we will make it happen ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-11-26, 19:09:48
Reply #7

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there no discount for perpetual license?

not this time, but there might be another offer in future for box version ;)

2015-11-26, 20:17:11
Reply #8

rfox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Ondra!
 I'll look forward for further deal especially for box version

2015-11-27, 23:22:47
Reply #9

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
Hi
 I tried buying the year licence €548+vat ..........black friday coupon, did not discount the money....so kept trying to take the full amount.

Can you keep the option open until it's fixed please.

Thank you

phil
Dell Precision T7910

2015-11-27, 23:32:50
Reply #10

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
it is working, you are probably trying to buy incorrect version (it works only for yearly FairSaaS). You can contact our support and they will help you out. The offer stands until monday.

2015-11-28, 15:55:43
Reply #11

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

Wouldn't it be fair to give users with a yearly subscription a standard discount price to prolong their license for another year? That way you don't have to worry about temporarily discounts like black friday (and Adam's birthday:) )

Just a thought...

2015-11-28, 22:51:23
Reply #12

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
it is working, you are probably trying to buy incorrect version (it works only for yearly FairSaaS). You can contact our support and they will help you out. The offer stands until monday.

Yes sorry got it sorted.
All running smoothly thank you .

Thank you for the discount
Dell Precision T7910

2015-11-28, 23:07:01
Reply #13

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

Wouldn't it be fair to give users with a yearly subscription a standard discount price to prolong their license for another year? That way you don't have to worry about temporarily discounts like black friday (and Adam's birthday:) )

Just a thought...
Contact our support and they will arrange that ;)