Author Topic: Second exterior shot  (Read 2763 times)

2015-11-22, 12:27:12

neox00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hello guys

this is my second corona render , the model is from sketchupTexture , ijust wanted something to try the lightning and the materials on

waiting for your comments and critics :)

2015-11-22, 20:32:23
Reply #1

neox00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Night Shot just finiched it , comments are very welcome since it's my first real render with corona
i seek to achieve the most realistic render i can but i still feel some limitations in my skills any tips are very welcome !

2015-11-23, 01:24:38
Reply #2

EarthMover

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Overall the tone and composition of the night one is much better than the day render, although it's still not great.   Almost all the materials in both scenes have a plastic feel to them.  Corona is pretty simple as far as render settings and environment.  Those alone won't make a good render.  It's the time spent on scene development and texturing.  You can't just grab a model from somewhere and plug it into Corona, add some reflectivity everywhere and say, "what's wrong with my scene....it's not as good as I think it should be."  First you have to really think about the scene, determine what you want the scene to say and then do a lot of trial and error while always thinking about the goal.  Keep practicing...you are on the right track. 

2015-11-23, 23:24:49
Reply #3

neox00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for your reply .

i am trying to achieve a special feeling about that exterior i guess i am just not used to producing such renders since mine were actually just functionally limited
 i would give it a try again and see how fare i can get , there are a lot of good inspirations here , and you are right i can't achive a good result with the materials i used like i used to do in vray

2015-11-24, 04:30:28
Reply #4

romanbuha

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi!

Good renderings.

Why a sky missing on your night rendering?