Author Topic: Siger various tests  (Read 64767 times)

2015-03-04, 21:15:04
Reply #60

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
+1000 for Real World Scale option, coupled with correct scaled procedurally dependent on the units used.

Tried your free material samples, and I think you did a realy good job there. But the lack of Real World Scale means that one have to do his own corrected versions of your materials for use in most Arch Viz jobs.

Not as efficient as it could be ;)

Keep up the good work

2015-03-10, 12:00:45
Reply #61

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Every time I see a finely tuned material applied on a small sample object of some sort I think nice, but how will this 20cm sample of concrete translate when I apply it to an interior floor? Could you provide an example of, say, a kitchen shot that makes use of these presets? Doesn't have to be anything astonishing geometry-wise but I'd like to see that how the stucco, stone, concrete and others look when applied to a scene that has real world scale objects in it.

2015-03-10, 13:53:47
Reply #62

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
In previous posts (this topic) you can find concrete floor in real size interior.

2015-03-10, 18:56:02
Reply #63

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In previous posts (this topic) you can find concrete floor in real size interior.

Yeah found them, thanks. I just skimmed through the samples @ your website and didn't notice the real size tests. Looking good!

2015-03-10, 19:30:46
Reply #64

steyin

• Active Users
  • BALLS
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Page
If I were to purchase the plugin, could it be installed on 2 computers (home and work)?

2015-03-11, 02:04:28
Reply #65

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
Yeah found them, thanks. I just skimmed through the samples @ your website and didn't notice the real size tests. Looking good!

In future will be some examples on "real" projects :)

2015-03-11, 02:06:56
Reply #66

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
If I were to purchase the plugin, could it be installed on 2 computers (home and work)?

License are locked to the computer hardware - you need two licenses. Now best time to purchase: each additional license 10% off + discount provided with Corona 15% + intro price save 15 euro :)

2015-03-13, 11:15:54
Reply #67

naikku

• Active Users
    • View Profile

License are locked to the computer hardware - you need two licenses. Now best time to purchase: each additional license 10% off + discount provided with Corona 15% + intro price save 15 euro :)

Can a license be released and reactivated if switching from home to work and back?

2015-03-13, 13:21:57
Reply #68

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
Can a license be released and reactivated if switching from home to work and back?

No. License key file can be updated (re-generated) if you change computer hardware or computer, but not switch between computers.

To all: Please ask questions specific to the CMPPmax via Support email form at www.sigershop.eu/store/

2015-03-25, 17:40:45
Reply #69

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
Remade the site for material and textures (basically for the libraries-collections-volumes). Added FIRST product :D Site at WIP stage but live.
http://www.sigerstudio.eu/shop/max-corona/sigershaders-vol-1/
Promo 20% discount code: cormvpromo120
Coupon valid until April 25, 2015.
« Last Edit: 2015-03-25, 17:52:23 by Siger »

2015-03-30, 13:09:17
Reply #70

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
hmmm wouldn't it be smart then to have a setting in the plugin that handled this - Real World Scaling (Y/N) - and optionally Real World Scaling Unit ?

New update (v. 1.0.2) available. Added “Use Real-World Scale” option (currently cm). Option visible only on selected materials with bitmaps.

2015-04-11, 15:53:16
Reply #71

antanas

• Active Users
  • Hmm ...
    • View Profile
 Hello, I've got a question regarding buying CMPP and SIGERSHADERS Vol. 1 - is there any other payment method besides PayPal.
 The thing is I live in crimea (yeah that same one :( ) and due to it's annexation by russia and following well deserved sanctions by eu and us, PayPal is no longer available to any of crimean denizens, be they russia loving or not, and thus, as a result, my account was suspended too.
 On SIGERSHADERS Vol. 1 checkout page I have read the following : "you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account" - yet I hadn't noticed anything similar on CMPP's checkout page and I'm only presented with standard PayPal screen which got me a little confused.
 If other payment method's are not possible, can I buy CMPP using my Ukraine residing friend's account and later on, then (or probably if :( ) russia will be kicked out of here and PayPal will be back, change my billing info to purchase some updates etc. using my then restored or some new account ?

P.S Atleisk uz kvailus klausimus bet maniske situacija yra ant tiek debiliska ant kiek tas is vis gali buti, pllius dar noretusi spet pasinaudot ta coronos pirkimu gauta nuolaida nes su pinigais paskutiniu metu visai ne tortas - po ruskiu atejimo cia tokia "procvetaniye" prasidejo kad turbut tik jiem to ir palaimesi )   
« Last Edit: 2015-04-11, 19:10:14 by antanas »

2015-04-12, 00:41:55
Reply #72

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
To Antanas,
please read PM ;)

2015-04-27, 19:04:30
Reply #73

Benny

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Siger,

I use both Vray and Corona, would I have to buy both CMPP and VMPP?

2015-04-27, 23:41:21
Reply #74

Siger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siger Studio
Hi Siger,

I use both Vray and Corona, would I have to buy both CMPP and VMPP?

If you need materials - yes. If only material manager - enough one plugin :)