Author Topic: Corona Tests  (Read 10628 times)

2015-12-28, 17:53:29
Reply #15

smarties03

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thanks for your reply , i totaly loved your last office render , i would like to know how did you achieve that realistic effect is it lightning or postproduction , if you could help me with that i would be greatfull since my raw renders from corona are usually dull
i wounder what i am missing there .
I would normally do as much as I can in 3d. Lighting setup (color, temperature and intensity), I would make numerous light tests and choose which one is best suited for the image that i need to create. Most of the time if it's a commercial project, deadlines are extremely tight especially if there is someone breathing down your neck.

As I would do it 99% of the time you should be happy with the raw render and save it as Exr or a 16bit file. I've attached the raw render of the open area here so you can see the comparison with the final post processed image. For the open area render i used AE with MB looks. I adjusted exposure, levels, made some color adjustments and added a film stock at the end, just to have a more natural look.

2015-12-28, 17:57:45
Reply #16

smarties03

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here is another render I did for the Board Room Area.

2016-01-20, 12:43:30
Reply #17

smarties03

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here are some WIP for a client I'm currently working on. They are a bit noisy especially the board room. The client is in a hurry to see how it looks like. Corona really helped me a lot in tight deadlines such as these.