Author Topic: Is there a way to connect it at once with corona color correct ?  (Read 181 times)

2024-05-13, 11:11:12

LeeHoYo

• Users
    • View Profile
In the file I'm working on, multi-submaterial is changing the color tone of more than 50 objects

I would like to change the maps connected to the multi-submaterial to Corona Color correct collectively.

Now, I'm directly entering numbers into addtional outputs from corona color Correct, and I'm directly putting them in and adjusting the value, is there a script or a good way?

2024-05-13, 11:22:05
Reply #1

James Vella

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Not sure if I understand exactly, but maybe this could help.

In the Vegetation Tools -> Diffuse Color Correct you can color correct multiple materials at once using the one Color Correct node.

Corona Randomizer Script:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=41387.75

2024-05-13, 12:44:43
Reply #2

Tom

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here let me thank you again James for this awesome script. I use it all the time, not only for vegetation, but every time I have to batch color correct materials, it's a fantastic time saver, thanks again! 🙏🏻

2024-05-13, 12:54:30
Reply #3

James Vella

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here let me thank you again James for this awesome script. I use it all the time, not only for vegetation, but every time I have to batch color correct materials, it's a fantastic time saver, thanks again! 🙏🏻

You're welcome Tom. Ah yeah in hindsight I probably should have just kept it as "Additional Tools' instead of Vegetation tools or something, can be easy to overlook if you dont know what the script is for.

2024-05-13, 15:43:10
Reply #4

LeeHoYo

• Users
    • View Profile
Thank you.
It's a very accurate function for me.
I wish you all the best. Thank you!!!

2024-05-13, 16:35:24
Reply #5

James Vella

• Active Users