Author Topic: I have a checkerboard floor texture I want to rotate 45 degrees and scale down10  (Read 2676 times)

2019-10-21, 15:28:19

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
How do I do this? Rotate it 45 degrees and scale it down 10 times or to 10 percent?

2019-10-21, 15:34:06
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
This should work the same way in Corona as for any other texture and UV adjustments in C4D with any other render engine (in other words, it's a C4D thing rather than a Corona thing). Could be worth checking Cinema 4D tutorials on applying texture maps, etc?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-10-21, 15:56:42
Reply #2

NOOKTA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.nookta.de
TomG is right, select the texture tag and then "Use Texture Mode", it's right below the make editable button, and then transform as needed.

On the other hand, if you're only looking to transform one texture-map within an entire material/shader then you could try the following: texturemap -> layer shader -> effect, transform -> material channel (see attachment). But in my example, the diffuse channel and bump channel obviously wouldn't align. So this really only makes sense if you use different textures maps on one material.

Best,

Ara
www.nookta.de — architectural visualization based in germany
https://www.instagram.com/nookta_visualization/

2019-10-21, 17:01:39
Reply #3

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks TomG and NOOKTA. NOOKTA where do I find texture map/layer shader? It is maybe different in the english version of c4d. Thanks

2019-10-21, 17:11:41
Reply #4

NOOKTA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.nookta.de
I use the Corona Node material editor, there you just need to right click and new shader, then you will find layer.
www.nookta.de — architectural visualization based in germany
https://www.instagram.com/nookta_visualization/

2019-10-21, 17:20:28
Reply #5

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile