Author Topic: Corona Renderer for 3ds Max Help  (Read 10770 times)

2019-06-11, 12:14:21

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
You can find the Corona Renderer for 3ds Max Helpdesk with helpful tutorials and troubleshooting guides here:

http://corona-renderer.com/help

In case you cannot find the solution to your issue, or if you need further assistance, you can submit a new support ticket [here].

2019-11-04, 03:02:24
Reply #1

Benjamin_F

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I think the helpdesk is a big useless mess what I try to avoid 99% of the time. I only open helpdesk if it really necessary, usually because of some strange error messages.

To find some structured information about how Corona works is just not possible in this form and (dis)organization. Hard to read with a very cluttered page layout, formatting.

I could say no offense and don't take it personally but I won't. I'm sure you are caring about educating your users, and I just wanted to give some feedback that it's going in a very bad direction. I'm pretty sure you can do better than this.

Please refer to the Arnold user guide or Vray.

I also attached some screenshots for easy visual comparison. :)
« Last Edit: 2019-11-04, 04:15:56 by Benjamin_F »

2019-12-18, 14:00:30
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I think the helpdesk is a big useless mess what I try to avoid 99% of the time. I only open helpdesk if it really necessary, usually because of some strange error messages.

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely think how we could improve our helpdesk, both content and structure, this has to be done at some point anyway. We are aware that the current solution isn't perfect, but still majority of the feedback we are getting is positive.