Author Topic: Opening Exr file?  (Read 12366 times)

2017-06-14, 10:46:02
Reply #15

ilgioma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi fedecuadros,

I am working on macOS version right now. It is already running since yesterday, so I think it can appear in daily build next week.

Nikola

There are new releases of the new Daily Build with CIE for OSX?

Leo
Hi Leo,

Because I was not at work in the second half of last week, I am finishing the work on CIE for macOS right now. It works, but there was a lot of work to make UI look the same like on Windows (because of UI library we use), but there are no serious problems, it only takes time.

Nikola

Hi Nikola,
Thank you for the reply. Understanding the difficulties in development and if it can serve, I do my compliments for the good work you are doing with all the staff. I would have a request that may be useful to less experienced users: Can you make a short video tutorial on Best Workflow Management on Corona for C4D? For example, how to handle rescue formats, passes, and what is important to rendering queues? I have read in this forum various management methods, but I would like to know how you developers have set up and organized the software to address these issues. Thank you again

Leo

2017-06-28, 12:35:28
Reply #16

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Leo,

I added your request for a tutorial to our internal tutorial requests list to be sure your questions will be addressed in some video.

Nikola

2017-06-28, 12:36:34
Reply #17

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-06-28, 15:24:14
Reply #18

ilgioma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you Nikola!
I get to work right away ;-)

Leo

2017-06-29, 21:36:12
Reply #19

Behrendt

• Active Users
  • I'm a freelance 3D Artist from Cologne/Germany
    • View Profile
    • My online portfolio
Any plans for the possibility to save CXR from Render Settings and not only from Frame Buffer? Would be absolutely neccessary for render queue.

2017-07-10, 14:44:59
Reply #20

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Any plans for the possibility to save CXR from Render Settings and not only from Frame Buffer? Would be absolutely neccessary for render queue.
Hi Christian,

good point, we will add this possibility we only need to decide where the button will be located corona menu vs render settings.

Nikola

2017-07-10, 15:19:28
Reply #21

Behrendt

• Active Users
  • I'm a freelance 3D Artist from Cologne/Germany
    • View Profile
    • My online portfolio
Glad to hear, looking forward to it :)
I think most comfortable for me would be in the render settings if it would be possible to add CXR to the regular filetype dropdown menu (don't know if this is possible).