Author Topic: Realistic Grass (+sky)  (Read 16169 times)

2017-05-19, 21:54:45
Reply #15

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
We should also remove motion blur and dof, because they do not exist in reality. They are just the side effect of using cameras which have shutter speed and f stop, which are both SO WRONG.
The last step would be removing noise, because what's the point of it anyway?
Sorry, i can't agree with you. This product if consumed in large enough quantities, gives me DOF, MB and noise, all at once.

I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2017-05-20, 19:23:18
Reply #16

Benny

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The only things that changed between those two shots, are sun azimuth angle, camera exposure and white balance

Wonderful example. What exactly did you change in terms of exposure and white balance?

2017-05-21, 15:12:07
Reply #17

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Numbers doesn't matter, as those are scene/camera specific. You just look at VFB and drag spinners until exposure feels right and then adjust WB as close to neutral tones as you can (or warmer/colder if scene requires that). With what numbers you will end up, is completely irrelevant. You can't copy exposure and WB from scene that looks great, paste to other scene and expect it to become great too.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2017-05-23, 18:28:22
Reply #18

apjasko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,16243.msg102412.html#new

Realistic grass is very possible with Corona. Maybe work on getting better at creating shaders and scatter technique. If you don't wish to, then just use the assets in the link above.
« Last Edit: 2017-05-23, 21:25:37 by apjasko »