Author Topic: Daily Builds 1.6  (Read 128967 times)

2017-03-31, 20:31:46
Reply #630

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
With all latest Build's with adaptive IR sampling i found the problem with updating in IR animated camera/
Updating view in IR from camera via animation takes much more longer time, than same camera with simple moving and rotating by hand///
I use simple 3dmax camera, without corona camera mod, exposure and other stuff like that///
Also with DR rendering mode and cancel rendering process and push Cancel button on the tab /Collecting Any Extra Data from slaves/  --  max going to crash all times.
With collecting data from slaves and Denoise turn on, if stop render after several passes not enough for making Denoise, with massage /You need to render at least 2 passes to use the denoiser./ --- max going to crash.
In IR mode don't update new placed in scene objects, Even after use /Clear/ and /Refresh/ button's, only after hit /Render///
in long time render or randomly ---- Unreal amount of passes from slaves.

All this problem's in last Daily Build from mar 31 2017 for max 2017////

P.S. It's No Joke :(((
« Last Edit: 2017-04-01, 17:38:24 by denisgo22 »

2017-04-03, 09:11:38
Reply #631

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Thanks for implementing a more convenient node selection into the DR tab, however it´s not yet perfect because multiple nodes cannot be switched at once :-|

Having multiple nodes selected and clicking a checkbox should switch all selected to the state of the clicked checkbox. Will create a Mantis entry.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2017-04-03, 12:46:59
Reply #632

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
I just tried last daily build and crash every time when I try to render with viewport selection.

Me too. It happens suddenly rotating objects in any view with IR active.

Do these crashes still happen with the latest daily?

2017-04-03, 12:48:21
Reply #633

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Even with latest DR, nodes will refer to "failed to allocate ram" way bellow actual memory limit.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2017-04-03, 13:01:11
Reply #634

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Even with latest DR, nodes will refer to "failed to allocate ram" way bellow actual memory limit.

Please use this thread for all 1.6 DR related issues - https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,15090.105.html. That way we'll have most of the DR issues in one place and won't have to search the whole DB thread for them. Thanks

Pavel has just identified a possible cause for this bug so it will hopefully be fixed soon.

2017-04-03, 13:08:12
Reply #635

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Yeah sorry, was in hurry :- ) My laziness. You can delete that post as I can't.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2017-04-03, 13:19:57
Reply #636

Freakaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Website

I've disabled windows paging on the node that fails to allocate RAM as a temporary solution for this annoying B.S.

2017-04-03, 13:21:00
Reply #637

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile

I've disabled windows paging on the node that fails to allocate RAM as a temporary solution for this annoying B.S.
Really, disabling helped? Not enabling? weird ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-04-03, 13:33:04
Reply #638

Freakaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Website

Really, disabling helped? Not enabling? weird ;)

Might be weird, but it is disabled, attached the windows settings screenshot.

2017-04-03, 14:38:54
Reply #639

Fritzlachatte

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I just realized a problem while rendering a region.
The region stops updating/ refining, the passes count is increasing quite fast in an unnatural way. Around the edge of the region
for just a few pixels it continues refining, when havin a close look, which is the reason why the count of passes is still rising.
I know there was this feature with a green frame, but I never used it and it is disabled.

I had this problem in a daily build before, but before I was able to complain, it was gone, now it came back:-(

Thanks

2017-04-03, 14:44:21
Reply #640

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I just realized a problem while rendering a region.
The region stops updating/ refining, the passes count is increasing quite fast in an unnatural way. Around the edge of the region
for just a few pixels it continues refining
, when havin a close look, which is the reason why the count of passes is still rising.
I know there was this feature with a green frame, but I never used it and it is disabled.

I had this problem in a daily build before, but before I was able to complain, it was gone, now it came back:-(

Thanks

Same behavior here for quite few builds ! I thought my eyes were just fooling me. It's like opposite of feather (which I never enabled).

2017-04-04, 02:05:15
Reply #641

jacobhutson

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Interactive Mode with Forest pro

All the forest pro (max17, 5.3) geometry in viewport disappear when enabling interactive.
End interactive and they appear again.

Makes viewport navigation tricker when you are in a garden,

2017-04-04, 03:35:53
Reply #642

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Interactive Mode with Forest pro

All the forest pro (max17, 5.3) geometry in viewport disappear when enabling interactive.
End interactive and they appear again.

Makes viewport navigation tricker when you are in a garden,

this is not a corona thing this also happens in Vray, itoosoft said they will fix this in a future update and it is a major rewrite of the forest code check their website forum/FAQ.

2017-04-04, 08:47:08
Reply #643

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
i restored the accidentally deleted build
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-04-04, 09:41:43
Reply #644

Fritzlachatte

• Active Users
    • View Profile
unfortunatly the problem with the broken built-in region rendering is still existing.
So far the only way to get a fast crop is by the classic way via area to render in rendered frame window.

btw. am I the only one who is using this feature excessively? :-o