Author Topic: First renders - Paris apartment early previews  (Read 42939 times)

2013-06-10, 19:26:31
Reply #45

lamar_ray

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Hi i'm marco i notice that your work is the of Beltrand Benoit Baron Haussmann apartement, can you tell me where you have buy it?
thanks

Marco

http://bertrand-benoit.com/blog/2013/05/12/baron-haussmann/

2013-06-10, 19:30:28
Reply #46

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

Hi i'm marco i notice that your work is the of Beltrand Benoit Baron Haussmann apartement, can you tell me where you have buy it?
thanks

Marco

http://bertrand-benoit.com/blog/2013/05/12/baron-haussmann/

Sure, from his Turbosquid space :- ) Absolutely steal deal. I bought the fireplace and facade. Here you go http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/BBB3viz?referral=BBB3viz
He even uploaded me the facade because I nicely asked. He's great guy

(Disclaimer for future readers, DO NOT, even try to ask me for "share/exchange/whatever" if that is your intention :- ) cheers )
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-06-10, 23:34:46
Reply #47

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi,

dont have much time, so just briefly:
- checker pattern in material editor BEHIND balls is a feature, you can disable it with that show-checker-background button in max UI
- checker pattern in scene with BUMP occured in some older builds and is fixed now. Update your build to fix it!
- you will get the best results possible with as low filtering as possible, provided you don't care about time. You can globally disable filtering in devel/debug tab of corona settings (the tab has to be turned on in the about tab), BUT
- you absolutely MUST have filtering enabled for bump to work correctly! Due to the fundamental nature of the bump algorithm it requires reasonable filtering (value around 1, NOT 0.01). You can use displacement* and/or normal mapping without filtering, but NOT bump mapping!
- all of the above assumes you use the latest version that has the filtering fixed. If you still experience some problems with filtering there, report it as a bug.

* actually, filtering is ignored for displacement mapping
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-06-10, 23:40:56
Reply #48

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Thank you Keymaster ! Very appreciated.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-06-12, 11:09:45
Reply #49

lamar_ray

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juray,

thanks for the link,
I've seen your work and I must say that you have a beautiful touch photo, very soon will post some of my work
soon Marco

2013-06-13, 21:19:17
Reply #50

alexisliza

• Active Users
  • yooohhh 3d
    • View Profile
    • Behance Portfolio
another great artist here. nice first render Juraj. maybe you can do a corona version of your white bedroom :)

2013-06-15, 01:20:13
Reply #51

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
another great artist here. nice first render Juraj. maybe you can do a corona version of your white bedroom :)

Yea, I plan on re-rending some other works when slight bit of free time comes :- ) It's easy and fun and I love the unbiased results, actually what I wished for since I left Octane times ago !

2013-06-15, 13:09:38
Reply #52

kubiak54

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Nice renders, welcome to corona community, looking forward for your renderings made with.
jakubcech.net

2013-11-14, 17:41:45
Reply #53

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Hi Juraj and thanks to the developers to offer an amazing renderer like Corona.

It seems amazing as I say, because of the great first renders of juraj, that i follow since a lot of months now.
I just for the moment have a question about lighting, because there is no options for IES lighting and target lighting. I just install Corona a few hours ago, so am I wrong ?
These words because Juraj's renders have only exterior lighting (HDRI as I read), but sometimes it is very helpful to have some more lights...
How do you do in this case ?

Thanks a lot for this post, witch is very helpful to discover and begin to use Corona.
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2013-11-14, 20:11:02
Reply #54

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Juraj and thanks to the developers to offer an amazing renderer like Corona.

It seems amazing as I say, because of the great first renders of juraj, that i follow since a lot of months now.
I just for the moment have a question about lighting, because there is no options for IES lighting and target lighting. I just install Corona a few hours ago, so am I wrong ?
These words because Juraj's renders have only exterior lighting (HDRI as I read), but sometimes it is very helpful to have some more lights...
How do you do in this case ?

Thanks a lot for this post, witch is very helpful to discover and begin to use Corona.

Hi Roland,

thank you for compliments. Regarding IES profile, they work perfectly fine with Corona, and you use them with CoronaLights, just have a closer look. I do use them, if you check my wip thread :- ) They are already in alpha5 for quite some time.