Author Topic: Corona Bitmap Feature suggestions.  (Read 2363 times)

2015-06-20, 00:48:03

3dwannab

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ever since Adam and Eve were knocking about the 3dsmax Bitmap had no way to lock the aspect ratio of a map. A Lock symbol for U or V and the field greyed out depending would be a tidy solution I suppose. In real world and tiling mode, be awesome.

Also, view bitmap in the map itself where you can affect the bitmaps crop/place. At the moment it, seems a bit clunky IMO.

Where it says 'load map' perhaps this can be the bitmap name. And any additional info in the lower section.

And maybe a button where you can save favourite locations or maybe that's asking a bit to much. ;]

Thanks guys.

EDIT:
Tabbing / shift + tabbing back and fourth between U and V fields would be a plus :)
BUG/MISSING: Right click on map in slate material editor to edit.
« Last Edit: 2015-06-20, 02:37:16 by 3dwannab »

2015-06-25, 16:47:56
Reply #1

Tomee9

• Users
    • View Profile
Yes, I agree.
I noticed, if the show shaded bitmap in viewport is activated, the render after any changes in material editor is very very slow.
Another thing is, if I edit something else, then go back, the add point command active automatically in the color output settings. It's very annoying.

2015-08-07, 00:25:14
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
added some of them
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-08-11, 12:51:57
Reply #3

3dwannab

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks.

• Right click on node in SME to edit? Very important one for me and native to max.
  • Are you considering the Lock ratio?
  • Any way to enable dragging a bitmap to SME so it will become a corona Bitmap instead?