Author Topic: Photographic exposure problem  (Read 3949 times)

2014-11-02, 01:07:31

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hallo Every one,

I have reinstalled my OS (win 7) and Max 2014 and corona 7.1 again! So now the Photographic exposure Control and the Camera Mode dasnt work any more. When i move the values of the Spinners Nothing change!!!

Has someone one idea wehre the Problem is??

Thanks!!

2014-11-02, 01:17:56
Reply #1

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ps, Camera Mode modifier apllied und use Photographic exposure is checked on. Override Camera Settings is Even checked on.

2014-11-02, 11:51:03
Reply #2

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2014-11-02, 12:16:02
Reply #3

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello everybody,

WHY is no live update in corona VFB when changing the basic settings of the camera???

It worked fantastic in corona A7, now in corona A7.1 does not work any more. So if you want to change the values and see the result you have to stop rendering and start again!!!!

By big proyects really bad for me.

Any tips for it??

Thanks a lot

2014-11-02, 13:48:29
Reply #4

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Merged topics.

Maybe you have problems with installation? Try to reinstall Corona and/or 3ds max.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-11-02, 14:03:51
Reply #5

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hello romullus,

thanks for answering! Now is working, I only realized that the the basic camera settings are no more live updateted in the corona vfb, so when changing the values you have to stop rendering and then
render again to see the changes. Why is so in corona A7.1? Do you know it? In corona A7 was perfect to see the changes direct live in vfb!!

best regards

2014-11-02, 14:44:41
Reply #6

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
so, im sorry but I want to really understand!!! When I change the values of the basic camera settings should I see it changing live in the rendering windows (vfb) immediately??? by me is only so when I use exposure (EV) but when checking on "use photographic exposure" nothing happens on the rendering window until I restart rendering!

I have 3 workstations with corona A7.1 and in all the same behaviour!! I don't think it is a installation problem! Or it no live update in corona A7.1 any more??

Some tips please!

Thanks

2014-11-02, 15:45:09
Reply #7

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
If you're using "photographic" exposure then there's no way to adjust exposure on the fly in A7.1 or earlier versions of Corona. This behaviour was changed in dailies, though.

p.s. you should try to describe your problem as clearly as you can in first place instead of creating numerous repeating topics in various places.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-11-02, 15:55:18
Reply #8

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
ok, I know now that is no possible to adjust photographic exposure on the fly in corona A7.1. thanks for this information.

The first question was posted hier because I though, that I was making something wrong. The second post I made in general discussion, because I solved my question (posted solved hier) and wanted to know,
if generally corona A7.1 support by photographic exposure on the fly. For me one general question.

But thanks again.

I have one Workstation still with corona A7 ( no A7.1) without Daily builds because they were taking me off. So in this normal version the photographic exposure works prfect on the fly!

Why any more?

It is supposed photographic exposure on the fly in the coming commercial version??

Thanks again

best regards