Official Stuff > News

Poll: What are your favorite features in Corona Renderer?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zorian:
That's it opens the possibility for helping us creating the new Blender exporter.

Viarde:
Thank you for asking the opinion of users. We have a problem, maybe you could take it into account in the future.

When we render the interior with a noise level of 2.0 the whole image looks great and no noise. Some objects, however, look quite noisy. They have rather complex reflex materials. And it turns out that the noise in these places goes away more slowly. To make them look great, we will need to set the noise level to 1.0 or so. Perhaps there is such an opportunity to make an additional calculation of the noise level for individual objects or materials? Or is it the ability to send twice as many rays to them for better rendering?

sebastian___:
You forgot to add the so called superior or pleasant typical Corona lighting or rendering. I would have voted that.
And also the ease of use.

maru:

--- Quote from: sebastian___ on 2020-09-24, 14:56:42 ---You forgot to add the so called superior or pleasant typical Corona lighting or rendering. I would have voted that.

--- End quote ---

That would be something like "rendering algorithms" or "lighting simulation", but we could as well just call that "Corona Renderer". :)

--- Quote ---And also the ease of use.

--- End quote ---
The poll is more about specific features than the way they are implemented or the outcome of using them.

romullus:

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-09-24, 17:17:20 ---
--- Quote from: sebastian___ on 2020-09-24, 14:56:42 ---And also the ease of use.

--- End quote ---
The poll is more about specific features than the way they are implemented or the outcome of using them.

--- End quote ---

To me it's the most prominent feature of Corona.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version