Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

How to run Beta (and older) versions

<< < (5/7) > >>

Air Dnipro:
Hi! I try to install "corona-4-c4d-daily-2019-05-03-win"... but in Cinema I have a window with activate Demo license, FairSaa, Box license ((   Thank you for link, but there is no Corona version 1.7 =)
I have no idea how you might launch old version and it works =)

Designerman77:
Hey Air,

the Corona support can send you the link to the Core 1.7

But as mentioned, you should try Core 4 Beta. On my system it runs very nice!

TomG:

--- Quote from: Air Dnipro on 2019-05-04, 22:01:53 ---Hi! I try to install "corona-4-c4d-daily-2019-05-03-win"... but in Cinema I have a window with activate Demo license, FairSaa, Box license ((   Thank you for link, but there is no Corona version 1.7 =)
I have no idea how you might launch old version and it works =)

--- End quote ---

Have you purchased Corona? If not, what happens when you activate the Demo license? Does it give a message that the 45 day trial has expired? As a note, older versions are provided as a courtesy to those who have purchased, if they need them (e.g. to get a scene rendering exactly as it was, for example) - those aren't provided as a means of extending the 45 day license though, if that has indeed expired.

Designerman77:
Yes, you can ONLY activate Demo versions like Core 1.7 , if you have bought a license and it is active.

vonlanthen:
is there a way to get the free old version? the link on the website isnt working anymore. i use corona at work an would love to render my personal stuff ona older version for free. thanks in advance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version