Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

How to run Beta (and older) versions

<< < (4/7) > >>

Gr100:
Hi, Houska,

I suggest a video tutorial as to how to install the Licensing because im having the problems too, still unable to install. I think a quick video tutorial would help.
The written instructions in the "README" are a bit hard to decode as well, not sure im copying the directions as intended.

Gr100:

--- Quote from: houska on 2019-03-26, 19:52:32 ---No, I mean the Licensing server log, which can be found in the Licensing server window (as seen on the attached picture). Note that when starting C4D with the older Corona version, the Licensing server has to be running so that the older version of Corona can activate using the server.

--- End quote ---

My Licensing Server Log is Similar to this one but when i try to run Corona Cinema 4d crashes. Corona materials render OK in the material editor but soon as i try to render in the viewport C4D crashes.

houska:
Hi Gr100,

what specifically do you find confusing in the instructions? We could fix that in the text.

When you say that Cinema4D crashes, is that for any scene or for some specific one?

Air Dnipro:
Hi! Do you using old version of Corona? I try to launch all new version, but in Cinema seen window "No active license found on this computer"  ;((

Designerman77:
Hey Air Dnipro,

as far as I remember you have to launch the License Server and type in your login mail address & password.

Otherwise you get this warning about the "non active license".

Older Betas like Core 1.7 have a special license server that you download for the same link where you find Core 1.7 beta.

Right now I'm working on the new core 4 Beta. Also has its own Beta-licensing server.
Works nice!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--L2vBzH3sFxSfdglqlHoxF9NCS2W2xU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version